Wallows drown in sadness

A/N- sorry I'm taking so long to update this story I'm just hanging out with my discord people! But I hope you enjoy this!

TW- death,blood,running away,ED,vomit

Enjoy
——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
I heard running trembling if I could call it stumbling on each step his breath was shaky and his hand was covered with thick rich red blood..he was walking to me what the fuck the blinding light just showing his face..
"Argbur...?" He collapsed in my arms the wound was big..one on his arm and multiple on his chest..no,no no...his eyes started closing...
"Argbur..? ARGBUR WAKE UP!!"

"ARGBUR!" My eyes shot open I was panting it was a dream it was a terrible..I was alone..where was my lover...where was he..I started crying I just wanted him back..

I wiped my eyes and checked my phone a message from Jack appeared...this has to be more clues to find my lover...Another video..

I watched what happened tears welling in my eyes once again..I saw Jack click on a video...Argbur did music...? I have to be honest I didn't know him fully but I didn't know he produced music...I liked it..he could help me with my songs..

The song mentioned a lot but that's when I was done Jack called him a dream boy..And yea I got jealous...I couldn't help it..but then I heard grunting...

I looked at my phone it was a forest...I remember that place...the place I found him!! Holy shit it's all connecting but no I can't go..not yet...I finished the video and texted Jack 'thanks' and then closed my phone.

"Come on simp. Get up." I stayed in bed my motivation failing me..I couldn't even eat nevermind get up. Only Jack knows where arg is but only ever updates me once a week..I needed to get up..

Get up simp.
"No"
Get.up.
"I can't"
Useless. Get up. NOW!
"No please.."
If Argbur was here he'd laugh at you. GET UP!
"Don't bring arg into this.."
Then get up.
"No."
Argbur would be so disappointed in you.

I started sobbing my thoughts getting the best of me..I can't get up but I need to, I roll out of bed..landing hard on the polished floor..whimpering in response into landing on the floor.

I dragged myself downstairs wearing yesterday's clothes not even bothering to eat..or go to the kitchen,I went to my computer I wanted to do more research on what was happening. Jack texted me saying there is a full document on what was happening.

I heard my stomach growl..no. I'm not gonna eat not now...Argbur matters to me more then food at this point..I held my stomach in pain but continued to research...I needed to keep going..

I needed to do this for Argbur not me..it's for him it always has been..it's never ever for me..I found him and ever since then he's just been here with me..I can't find someone like him..

I need him back...I need him here..

I felt my eyes start to close...no..not now. I kept opening my eyes I can't sleep now I need to find him! But soon I collapsed on my keyboard...blackness..

"Argbur?!" It was blinding white everywhere no houses no plants nothing just a white plain..
"Simpbur~" i start walking around a voice sang my voice then...a figure...I started running it was Argbur...but younger..? He was crying?
"D-dad?!"  The younger one turned to me..he had no face or it was blurred.. then the voice chimes in again.
"Simpbur come here~" I started running towards that voice..to be met with Argbur grinning like a maniac.. then a knife came into my view and was then thrown at me causing me to jerk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I rub my eyes and lift up and shut off my computer..something didn't feel right...I hold my stomach...fuck. I got up and sprinted to the bathroom hovering over the toilet..oh fuck..

I closed my eyes and vomited...I hold my stomach in agony...it was built up stress from arg going missing, the stress of it building up..

I get up wobbling a bit and flush the puke down the drain..I hope he hasn't forgotten me..I hope he knows I'm worrying about him, I hope he knows I care, I hope he knows I'm looking for him,I hope he knows I love him..

Argbur's pov
I was running past the houses past the towns I just wanted to get home I wanted to go home but they were following me somewhere someone watching me..I didn't want simp to be hurt.

I can rely on Jack I always could but he only knows me via email..but I couldn't text anyone or simp! I left my phone at home and they would follow me!

I wanted to go home but I kept running I know what simp is like..he's gonna be worrying! The only thing I could do was find the nearest wifi placing..and edit there...

I have to keep going I can't give up now I wanted to see simp and to do that I need to edit jacks videos more..and more and just work and work till I collapse..

I felt the wind brush past me my hair going wild in the wind as I look out at the English Channel...I take a sigh seeing my breath due to how cold it was...I take my glasses off and put them in my pocket.

"I FUCKING HATE THIS!!" I choke out a sob my voice echoed around the empty town...the closed off places...no lights turning on,no one helping I've lost my fucking mind.. no one would care except from simp..

I hear a bush rustle..and that was my cue to start sprinting away after I left a box in a bush...I wanted to go home..but no I continued running back to the place simp first found me..
I entered the dingy house and collapsed on the floor asleep..

I hope he can find me soon...
————————————————————————
A/N- WOOO 2 DAYS IN TO ARGS DISAPPEARANCE HOW YOU GUYS HOLDING UP?! I KNOW 50 Percent of this chapter I got distracted but I DID IT!!! I WROTE A CHAPTER TO FEED THE GREMLINS aka YOU. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. KAI WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE STORY NEXT CHAPTER SO HAVE FUN WITH WHAT I PRODUCED!!