The moonlit trees in the night

A/N- WOO ANOTHER UPDATE!! WE FINALLY GET TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN THE LIFE OF SIMP AND ARG BUUUT ANWAY ILL JUST GET WRITING but before I do thank you for the views I really appreciate it <3

Tw- running away

——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
I woke up to Argbur's face again but he had glasses on he won't kill me or fuck me with his glasses on right? I felt Argbur's hand touching mine,his soft cold delicate hands touch my beaten up hands..he was something.

"Morning sleepyhead!" I giggled as he smiled he wasn't gonna fuck me with glasses on I would of known by now.
"Morning how long have you been up?" I saw he put a hand to his chin and then counting his fingers I giggled at this reaction because I've only ever saw it in movies.
"Uhhhhh 7-8 hours!" My eyes widened how long was I asleep for I looked at my phone screen and it read out 2:45pm.
"You were asleep for a while! Did something happen to you yesterday? I rub my neck in awkwardness I can't tell him anything!
"I fell over and hit my head really hard so I passed out and you don't remember this but I think you put me to bed." I felt the palms of my hands begin to sweat I knew it was a lie and I think arg did too! But I needed to play it cool.
"I did! Wow I'm a hero then!" I let out a sigh but then felt Argbur kiss me! It was a passionate kiss so he hasn't forgot that we are together that's great to hear.

Argbur brushed some hair out my eyes, I smiled and blushed, Argbur giggled, as for me I was admiring the sight before me...I saw Argbur blush as for me I was already red my heart was racing and my face was already red..he was adorable so cute..every nice word is just a mix creating him...
"Your so handsome..." Argbur laughed and blushed he kissed me again but pulled me up making me stand but as soon as he let go my legs wobbled causing me to fall over and fall the ground, making Argbur laugh but picked me up after he was done laughing...

He helped me down the stairs and put me on the sofa,Argbur suddenly disappeared to the kitchen but then came back with a plate with a sandwich on..I saw the smile on his face..that fucking smile..that innocent smile...fuck...it's so cute..even though I wasn't really hungry I was going to eat it anyway..

Argbur sat me up correctly causing me to groan in pain due to my legs...Argbur put the plate on my lap and sat next to me and snuggled towards me..I slowly bit down on the sandwich I didn't want to startle him but as soon as I took a bite I was starving....considering it was only a sandwich it was so fucking nice.

I looked at Argbur he started acting weird...he was glancing at the walls looking at the door..and staring into space..I saw him get up unsteady he didn't know where he was at..I was unsure to check if he's alright or no..

Argbur got up and grabbed his coat..My eyes followed his actions..tracing his entire body (especially his azz...JK) my eyes watched his hands...he was roughly grabbing the coat that was in his grasp...he gave me the side eye causing me to quickly look away. But as soon as he looked away my eyes were on him like flies on left over food..
"Simp I'm going out! I'll be back." He came over and hugged me I had no time to react or tell him to stop because he was gone..house silent.

Time skip ( 1 day since Argbur left)
I was hoping Argbur was going to come back today I was getting my home tidy until a message appeared on my phone..it was from jacksucksatlife. I forgot I had his video notifications on but the title had me intrigued.

I sat down and started watching his newest vid, and it was going great the intro was good..until he showed the email....it showed a picture of Argbur..I hope he was okay..I started watching the video more and more until jacks video was cut. A loud blaring beep went in my ears..and then.

Argbur was on the screen with a thin fluffy-ish jumper black jeans and black boots, no glasses...he looks to have grown last time I saw him he was 5'5 now he was 6'0..but never mind the hight..he was safe, I watched more..it showed him grabbing a guitar and stating he has hypothermia..I started laughing a little, Argbur played the guitar singing random words I didn't understand...until a loud knock on a door..causing him to bolt out the room.

What. the. fuck.

I thought he was alright! It then cut back to Jack playing minecraft. I have to text Jack I need him to get all the info he can! I already know something is up..I'm just waiting for when it will happen! That video alone proves he isn't safe! I frantically called Jack my breath hitching in my throat while the ring tone rang out..

Beep
Beep
"Come on Jack pick up..."
Beep
Beep
Bee-
The ringing stopped and his voice spoke..
"Yello" I started smiling my breathing went back to normal.
"Jack hi!" Tears we're filling my eyes,my mind going back to Argbur running out that dingy dark house..
"Simpbur such a pleasant suprise! What's up and how ya doing mate?!" I was taking deep breaths trying to remain calm but the tears came rolling down my cheeks..
"I'm alright" I lied I covered my mouth to stop the shaking breaths come out of my mouth..
"I'd there any chance you know how to get more information about the guy who emailed you?" I heard a sigh on the other end I knew there was nothing..he had no info.
"Actually yeah I do! I have his Instagram..idk how I found it but it gives you details and clues where he is!!" I started laughing out of borderline excitement and crying happy tears...I was going to find my lover..my only only lover instead of feeding off girls and people who don't like me.
"Thank you Jack! Thank you so much!" My palms were shaking out of excitement a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.
"No worries man! If you need anything else I'm only a couple houses away and you can call me!" I knew then Jack was a Brilliant friend..he knew what to do when something like this happened..
"Bye Jack thank you once again." I heard a light chuckle at the end..
"No problem simp and I'll inform you on new info I'll collect." I smiled and hung up then texting him a simple 'thank you' i was going to find Argbur..

If it's the last thing I do..
————————————————————————
A/N- WOO CHAPTER HAPPENED CHAPTER FINISHED AFTER TAKING A FEW BREAKS IM READY TO PUBLISH MORE OF MY WORK, YEAH I MAY STIL TAKE BREAKS BUT I HOPE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WRITE MORE!! So long brilliant people!!