When the warm flame burns- preview

A/N- SORRY I HAVENT WROTE A CHAPTER IN LIKE 3-4 DAYS...I'm being dramatic but I'm going to be writing another sootcest book- but that's a surprise for the future <3

TW- DEATH,blood,fire,gun mention and a small hint of Jared

Enjoy!!
——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
Argbur calmed down and got up...I did the same..I grabbed Argbur's hand...I didn't want him gone from my sights never ever again..

"Simp I have to leave...he'll know I've left.." I saw his breath leave white smoke due to the cold wind..he is going to his actual home! His home!
"Arg..I'm taking you home to your actual home..if he looks for you which he won't..I'll protect you I promise.." Argbur looked at me with relief and smiled...
"Your taking me home!" The relief in his eyes soon turned to happiness, I laughed at his joy and nodded.
"THANK YOU!! Thank you so much thank you!!!" He hugged me tighter and I felt him shaking with excitement!
"I'll walk you home and I'll lock the door and keep you protected alright...I have to take care of something...okay!" I felt him nod..he pulled away and smiled...but something was different..maybe it was the cold winter breeze or the blue lighting of the bridge or the twinkle in Argbur's eyes..but I wanted to kiss him...

"Simp? Hello?" My thoughts and movements were broken! Of course Argbur put me under his spell...but it's nice that he has me like that..
"I'm here Argbur..." I notice Argbur smirk..what's he plotting to do...I was oblivious to what he was thinking until...Argbur grabbed my dress shirt collar.. his pink dusted cold fingers gripped harder on the collar...and dragged me forward leading up to... a kiss

Argbur fucking kissed me! Wow...he felt the same!? I was confused but fell into the kiss..he was clearly more dominant but I don't mind...he pulled away..it was only for a couple of seconds but for me! That felt like a lifetime!! Then Argbur spoke up.

"Simpbur I...I love you and I have for a while.. I hope your not mad at me! But I needed it out there...and I would love to have you had my boyfriend!! You can accept and deny either way!" I smiled at his adorable reaction...I generally love him and I know I do! I loved him and I'm glad he felt the same..
"I'd love to be your boyfriend!" His eyes widened at my reply and he smiled a Cheshire Cat smile!
"THANK YOU!!!" He kissed me again..and this time just a few minutes longer! I was in heaven...but instead of being in heaven we were on a bridge.
"Come on Argbur let's get out of here!" I grabbed his hand and we started to walk home...our home.

Time skip
Me and Argbur were on our way home with our fingers intertwined with eachother, Argbur was skipping as for me I was walking, we were both into a conversation about the future and what will happen! Argbur went on a rant about cats and how he wanted one, so I kept that in mind.

"Argbur your home!" Argbur looked at the street he'd only seen this once or twice but it was super easy to recognise! He squealed with excitement and started jumping..just how excited he was on the first day he came here.
"IM HOME!!!" I laughed at his excitement I started walking up the stairs to unlock the door..

I opened the door to which Argbur sprinted inside, he started running around excitedly and all I could do was giggle at him and sit down! I didn't want to stop him he seemed like he missed this! Argbur then came back into the living room panting but still cold..he sat down on the sofa his head on my shoulder Then silence...it was a nice silence..

I looked at my shoulder...Argbur fell asleep, I got up and lifted Argbur's head a little bit and put a pillow where I was sitting...I had unfinished business to deal with and now that Argbur was safe...I knew what I needed to do...

And I needed to kill Jared.

A/N-WE WANTED IT WE NEEDED IT AND ME AND SIMP DELIVERED!!!