Where ive been.

Hello this is the creator of this book speaking! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna answer your question on where I have been and we are going to get on with this.

Since I have turned 14 a lot of things have changed. First thing that's changed is that I have gotten 2 years left until I'm going off to collage (ISNT THAT CRAZY!!) another thing that's changed is that my family don't really give me a break.

Recently my mental health has been dropping rapidly, I don't really take care of myself anymore and I hardly shower. I found out after a lot of research I have DID and I'm a system (please Google if you don't know what those are) and my parent don't know. This has only just happened and I'm feeling a lot more comfortable being a Sys then ever. Usually I would have nightmares about becoming one but that's besides the point.

Through out my life I was always..told to take care of myself! This happened before I was 10. It got to the point where my mum said to me and I quote "when I was 10 I was already learning to cook." now I don't know if that's mental or emotional abuse or something can someone Google it?

This has gone on since I was a kid and now I'm 14. But when I was 12 I was breaking down almost resulting in SH. Which I am still thinking about, but when I was 13 I told my mum I want a therapist and I want to see a doctor to see if I had depression. My mum promised me that she'd get an appointment and she forgot.

When I was 10 I got told I was useless and stuff like that, again that's caring on now. Recently my mum called me a pig for having the last two chocolate rolls when I didn't have desert at a family dinner and those were the last two.

Again in my mind, I'm not wanted here. I have wanted to run away and vented a fuck ton to try cope! But I can't keep doing it. I've stopped posting on all of my socials this includes: TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, wattpad and others.

I'm only really active on discord and I'm being banned from that because it's unhealthy. I know it's unhealthy, but I want comfort and if I can't get it in my home I'm gonna get it somewhere else.

So this is my first post in probably a month or so. And I am trying to write chapters but so far my life has been fucked up from a very young age. To the point where I talk about my problems more online then with my own mum and my own family.

Again I'm sorry for not posting and I can tell not many people are gonna see this but I need this out there.

Thank you for listening and I'll get round to posting soon...

-Wilbur