To know your place as royalty

A/N- HI, HELLO I APOLOGISE I WAS GONE FOR LIKE SO LONG MY APOLOGIES BUT M BAAAACK ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE BOY DID IT TAKE A WHILE TO PULL MYSELF TOGETHER TO WRITE THIS

TW: ED, overthinking, DID, nightmares, blood, banging head on wall, panic attack.

Enjoy ❤️
——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
I woke up..same dream different day..but still arg was missing, I missed him so much..more then anyone can imagine..I was sick to death, Three days into his dispearence and I'm not handling to well.

I could barely get up...I was sleeping a lot, more then anyone could..I looked in the mirror everyday to see my appearance, I was fucking disgusting. My hair was a mess, so greasy and all over the place, I had eyebags over the fact of getting 3 hours of sleep per day, my cheekbones showing, stubble growing, my ribs showing..I was fucking gross.

How could anyone love this failure...

Arg could...

He knew what to do to make me feel better...he knew what could make me happy...I grabbed my phone and checked my messages..one YouTube notification and 10 messages by Jack.
I climbed back into my lonely abandoned bed..only to wrap myself in the duvet..just to feel something..

I put the code into my phone and read my notifications starting with the messages..they were all from Jack. The hairs on my neck prick up..as well as the hairs on my arms..

Jack

SIMP GET UP THIS IS BIG NEWS!!
COME ON!!
ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT ARG GUY!!
GET UP!!
Missed call 1:56
SIMP PLEASE!!
HURRY UP!!
YOUR GONNA SCREAM AT THE INFO I GOT!!
PLEASE SIMP!!!
AUGHH!!!
fine.
Vid is on YouTube.

I'm up.
What is it Jack?

Jack
DID YOU NOT SEE MY FUCKING MESSAGES!?!?!

Yes but why?

Jack
JUST. LOOK!!!!

I knew something was up..and I knew the YouTube notification was from jacks channel..
I clicked the little YouTube icon and hit it. I then hit the video.

I watched it...skipping past Jack explaining what was happening stopping every so often to a point Jack found a link..then it showed all the things that were kicking off. I was confused stunned at the reaction, he then went on to click the link..

A voice male service rang out saying the call could not be taken, again I was puzzled then a loud beep...I heard his voice...he was saying a poem I couldn't quite put my finger on but he sounded desperate.

I skipped further and stopped on a clip of someone going to the location he was at in the past where he was sat on the barrel,Or I say barrel.. it didn't really look like one.

But this person went there. To the exact coordinates, I skipped further...to where a box was laying..I was confused why he would leave a box there..

I was trying to focus on what was happening but I started to overthink what was happening with arg..the bad thoughts getting the best of me...

You know he's dead right.
"He's not he wouldn't edit if he was dead."
This could be a different person.
"Stop it."
your a freak.
"Shut up."
Mista-
My thoughts got cut short...I looked at my phones screen, a black screen...and what sounded like static..? I was just about to skip past it then...his voice..

The black screen was cut short..then the man turned around..arg! It was arg, he looked well then I thought! A black blazer and a light pink dress shirt, he looked glorious and handsome..better then what I was doing..

Even though he was handsome and sexy, something felt...odd? He was ranting about something, taking his glasses off and then ranting about deadlines...I wasn't on track with  whole thing..he then put his glasses back on and ranted about a person named kai.

He gave a deadline for Jack and that was the end of January..Again I was loosing track..I switched my phone off and then the thoughts kicked in..but arg looked safe he looked fine!

I unravelled myself from my duvet, and let out a sigh..I was confused and relieved and a little flustered but mostly confused..I was unprepared for it...but thankful too, I picked my phone up and sent a thanks to jack.

I got up, for the first time in a while I felt at peace, I felt motivated to do something, I went downstairs and going straight to my computer room, I started googling effects of a personality disorder..maybe it was something arg developed?

A result appeared...I slowly read through it..

Dissociative disorders are a group of conditions where you may feel disconnected from yourself and the world around you.
The main symptoms of a dissociative disorder include feeling disconnected from yourself and the world around you, and memory gaps.
Depending on your symptoms, treatment for dissociative disorders can include talking therapies and medicines like antidepressants.
It's not clear what causes dissociative disorders. They may be linked to a traumatic event or stressful situation...

I didn't want to diagnose arg with DID but it did sound like he did...based on the days on how many days he was out in the cold, his body must of reacted in some sort of panic..I felt bad for him!

"Oh arg..I'm so sorry.." it took so much effort to string those 5 words together, but hearing my own voice made me wanna fucking vomit. I sounded so dull and so out of it..

I heard my stomach growl loudly, I was starving but I fucking deserved the torture I was giving myself..I made him leave...I felt my eyes sting and well with tears that threatened to fall.

I pushed myself away from my desk, dragging my feet on the floor to the kitchen to grab a cup of water...I hate being alone..I felt like I was just a dead man walking...but I now know arg is safe-ish..I hope he is managing..

Argbur pov
I turned my camera off..the one I bought from a pawn shop...I felt my vision blur, I held my head..feeling my world spiral..I collapsed on the floor.

I picked myself up and then took off my glasses banging my head on the wall until I bled, punching myself in the stomach, head. I put my glasses back on tears in my eyes that burned I grit my teeth together in anxiousness.

I put my back against the beige wall, sliding down the wall till I was sitting on the floor I was giving shaky breaths, I gripped my chest and balled my fist, knocking a punch to my face..

Knocking the glasses off my face and causing my nose to bleed, I tried stopping my fist but again another punch to the face..My breath quickened..I felt like this other personality was gonna kill me!

I managed to pick my glasses and put them on my face...The tears in my eyes burned hard until they fell and that's when the panic set in...My breath quickened and I was giving broken sobs and croaked breathing..

My vision was disoriented,fractured and also like velocity...everything was so slow and broken, dark and gloomy..like a faded out reality...The ruby red blood that came out my nose was sickening.

I gripped my chest in desperation, gathering the breath I had and panted, I repeated this action till I felt okay..I sat up..I took a big breath and let out a wail and that wail slowly turned into a scream..Until I felt my body fall sideways causing my head to hit the floor...

Back to black...
————————————————————————
A/N - WOOOOOO WHAT A CHAPTER!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL HOLDING UP?!?! Anyway at some points listen to some songs because it will give you that vibe, again sorry I haven't been posting lately my mental health has been shit but I hope you enjoy this and boy it's good to be back!