Cigarettes after sex

A/N- THIS BOOK IS AMAZING 807 READS?!?! ITS MIND BLOWING HOW WE ARE ALMOST ON 1K READS ITS JUST INSANE!!! I WOULD NEVER THINK I COULD GET THIS FAR WITH MY READS AND ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD AUDIENCE WHO HATES CHARACTERS!!!

TW- no glasses Argbur

If smut/lemon
Top- Argbur
Bottom- Simpbur

ENJOY!!!
——————————————————————
Simpbur pov
I woke up to Argbur in my face...with no glasses on...I was in for something!! He was either gonna fuck me or yell at me!!

"Morning darling~" oh shit I was correct I was in for something...shit he had no glasses on..he'd never act like this!!
"M-morning!! I wasn't expecting to wake up and see you in front of me!" He let a deep low chuckle causing me to blush a deep maroon colour...
"My,my your blushing and I haven't done anything yet!" I covered my face with my hand trying to hide the blush he caused...
"I know! I was surprised!! Wasn't my fault!!" Soon I was pinned to my mattress and was getting kissed he couldn't remember me yesterday and now he's all over me!!
"God those glasses holding me back from what I'm doing to you right now~" I blushed like mad his deep voice was getting to me how he lowered it down just like that I was astonished and dumbfounded...suddenly I felt hot breath against my neck..he wasn't he would of forgot!

Yeah! He would of forgotten which is my sweet spot! I was actually fine! My vocal cords were saved for another day..until I remembered when he had glasses he made marks trailing to my sweet spot! Shit! I was fucked...

"Ah~ seems like I have myself a pretty big hint!" Wait! We're glasses arg and non aware of eachother! Shit! I wasn't aware that Argbur was starting to kiss the spots where he had already been!
"ah~" fuck! I couldn't say anything I was fucked, but I loved it!
"You like that whore?~" I wasn't expecting that but fuck it got me blushing like mad!
"H-HMPH!" The degradation when straight to my dick making the light tent form again...shit!
"Oh~" I heard him chuckle I was in for a ride!
"Better keep that in your pants slut~" he degraded me more and more...it was getting unbearable!!! I had no other choice but to not quickly!! But then warm breath was projected on my neck I didn't care I was getting attention from him!

I was starting to get warm the room was warm too but Argbur stayed cold..his cold hands going up my shirt as he whispers praises and degrading things in my ears, Calling me a good boy and a slut his hand slowly went down to my black skinny jeans...fuck he was going to do it! I was melting at his touch..he hands going further and further down to my crotch...

(I AM SO FUCKING READY TO WRITE THIS JK I WANT TO DIE! Smut starts here ig SOOOO help :> )

He pulled down my boxers! Shit clearly he was planning this! It's his fault but...fuck he's so hot..I'm not afraid to admit that but then Argbur flipped me on my back causing me to moan in pleasure.
"Oh~ your ready for this aren't you~" his words like venom but so hot...gosh I just wanted him he was correct..his vicious voice broke my thoughts..but his voice lowered down to my ear..
"All I need is your consent and you can have me in you~" holy shit how I wanted him..I was dumbfounded I couldn't speak his voice put me at his mercy..But I needed to say I wanted this too.
"Y-yes I want t-this p-please!" Suddenly I saw Argbur take off the coat he was wearing as well as his pants and boxers but still keeping his shirt on...holy fuck! He's fine as fuck!!
"You sure you want this?~" I nodded quicker then anything but fuck he was amazing! For him being small he definitely came ontop and I loved it!
"Simpbur do you have any lube?" Fuck this was unbearable I just wanted him pounding me so badly!!
"B-beside the bedside table top d-draw!" I saw his hand snake into the draw I felt my face heat up and my heartbeat increase! Holy shit! I was fucking simping so hard blushing so red I'm a tomato at this point! His voice blissful brought me back to earth..
"My,my Simpbur is all flustered!~ Haha! Anyway~ you ready hun?~" it was happening!! Holy fucking shit! Argbur eventually lined his dick up with my hole and then shoved in "A-ARGBUR !" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around Argbur, back he let Me adjust for a little then started at a slow pace then speeding up and I was singing a symphony of moans and putting scratches on Argburs back, he put one hand on my chin while the other one was on his waist"You looking so delicious right now" I moaned at the praise
"A-Argbur please m-more"Argbur soon picked up the pace and went fast I was digging my nails into Argbur's back and I moaned louder and I could tell Argbur loved it he started to kiss me very rough and I was melting at his touch and I opened my mouth a little and Argbur pushed his tongue in to get every bit of Argbur and he was getting every bit of me.

Argbur went harder and faster I couldn't think i was getting destroyed by Argbur and that is what Argbur exactly wanted soon I was getting to my climax "A-ARGBUR I'M CLOSE" Argbur smirked at my reaction.
"Shhhh you can cum nothing is holding you back"Argbur spoke while jerking off he couldn't control himself he flipped both of them around and started to bounce more ruff and fast.
"Fuck simp your good at this..." he said in a low mumble "ARGBUR I'M GONNA CU- AHHHHHHhh" I screamed and moaned as i came on Argbur chest Argbur wasn't close to finishing so not to break me he pulled out and put me down and I started to suck bobbing his head as fast as he could go Argbur grabbed his hair doing so he made me choke "f-fuck simp~" he groaned in pleasure.
"Mmm" "Just like that I swirled my tongue around his cock again then Argbur came in my mouth and made sure I swallowed it all then lifted my head up "Good boy" I blushed more then realised I couldn't feel my legs but I couldn't say anything due to me panting.

I noticed Argbur had his pants on and started to clean me up, he put on my boxers and pants and soon put me to bed but I couldn't fall asleep or rest my eyes were to busy watching Argbur put on a jumper and then his fluffy black coat and then opened the window pulling out a cigarette. He had an addiction and fuck it was hot..but him doing that with asthma it was dangerous but he knew it was dangerous and he liked it.
He turned to me holding the lit cigarette in his fingers he smiled a big creepy grin I smiled back causing him to giggle.
"Cigarettes after sex!" I blushed at his reaction he was cute but can be so rough and soft at the same time..
"Fuck yea.." I was still heavily breathing but Argbur didn't care he flicked his cigarette out the window and came over to me hearing the scratching of the coat material making me cringe.
"You did well! But I'm afraid darling this will only be for a couple of days or hours then something happens and I can't remember anything but I still love you!" I smiled and then saw him take his coat off and face me smiling at me and grabbed me a shirt and threw it at me.
"Put that on you'll catch your death" I put my shirt on as soon as it was thrown to me after doing that I buried myself in the duvet facing Argbur.

Soon I saw Argbur hop into bed and then I felt cold hands go up my shirt giving me a light cold shiver down my spine..I was touch starved and he could tell but he solved that hunger of mine and cuddled me...soon I felt my eyes drift of to sleep but before that Argbur whispered something to me that made me blush!

"My darling being touch starved how cute~" I felt his warm breath on my neck leaving a light kiss on my neck we then we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

———————————————————————-
A/N- WOOO CHAPTER IS POSTED IM SORRY THIS IS SMUT IM SO SORRY PAST SELF IM SO SORRY VIEWER! BUT ENJOY IG 😰😰