The tiger scratch

A/N- THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY FULL OF FRUITY BITS LIKE ALOT!!! THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA HAVE EITHER SMUT OR LEMON IN BUT THIS IS PAST ME!!! Future me will let me know. AND MORE ARG AND SIMP FLUFF <3

TW- AGRESSIVE KISSING,ETC

If lemon
Argbur- top/switch (mostly top)
Simpbur- bottom/switch (mostly bottom)

Enjoy
——————————————————————
Argbur pov
I woke up to seeing a white dress shirt in my face...and a beige sofa..I wasn't dreaming..I was home! I heard shuffling going on and then soft groaning..I looked up to light brown curls in my face.

Simpbur was asleep and shuffling around when he was uncomfortable..he looked adorable and yet stunning! The morning sun just tracing over the features of his face highlighting the fact he had light freckles...he was gorgeous.

I saw his head tilt to the side but I caught his head..just by the chin,I heard a little mewl from his mouth..I smiled and put his head on my chest causing the rest of his body to follow suit, his soft curls falling in front of his eyes with the sun glowing on him showing his freckles.

I heard soft sighs and snoring..he was out like a light..must of been a hard night for him, suddenly I felt arms around my waist his grip getting tighter and tighter and I loved it but something broke my thoughts!

"Argbur~ hmmph~" I gasped a little due to Simpbur whining my name out to me, but I stayed quiet..
"Argbur~ p-PlEaSe! Ah~" his moans about me kept getting louder and louder I chose to stay silent my face as red as a cherry..what the hell was he dreaming of..and why was I blushing!

I didn't want to wake Simpbur up incase something happened like I'd tell him he'd freak out but at the same time I wanted to pin him onto the sofa and generally destroy his lips!

No bad Argbur...can't think like that especially towards your new boyfriend, (HOLY SHIT!!! YOUR NEW BF VIDEO IM CRYING) but he needs to stop making those sweet sweet noises...

Time skip
I heard soft yawns from Simpbur his head still pressed into my chest, he lifted up and stretched I didn't realise until then I had a tent growing..

Fuck! With all the noises he was doing got to me..now all I needed to was get revenge for what he is doing! It will most likely get heated but only for him since I stay cold 100% of the time.

"Morning Argbur!" I smiled at him and grabbed a pillow to cover the tent in my pants..hopefully he doesn't notice
"Morning Simpbur!" He doesn't know I'm going to pull a trick does he!
"Sleep well?" I smirked as he smiled I was begging to get impatient...
"I slept fine!" Fuck any moment now I was going to lunge at him any moment now I would snap.
"Great to hea-" I cut him off by lunging at him and grabbing his dress shirt collar and kissing him, tiny squeaks and moans slipped out his mouth when I was kissing him, soon I licked his bottom lip asking him for entrance, he opened his mouth a bit telling me that he was fine with it.

I let my tongue slip in his mouth we both fought for dominance but I won, My tongue did not leaving any part untouched,I was grabbing his hair keeping him on my mouth...I slowly leaned over onto simp letting him land on the sofa and sink into it...soon enough he pulled away for air a string of saliva keeping our mouths together..

Simpbur was panting trying to catch his breath his chest rising and falling each time and that's when I headed for something more shown then his lips! I saw Simpbur's eyes half open his eyes  pink with light pink hearts for pupils...how cute.

I smirked at the sight that laid before me just waiting to be destroyed...he was gorgeous but he was mine only I could have him...fuck I sounded like Jared there..no push those thoughts out of your mind Argbur...just treat Simpbur like a piece of art...

I lowered to Simpbur's neck and started sucking and licking on his neck creating a small hickey,Simpbur what gasping and whining small mewls escaping his mouth...I kissed his neck again but this time it was different this time Simpbur moaned really loud! I thought he'd be the top,I sucked on the spot where he moaned at...but suddenly my vision went black.

And I was back in Jared house...what the fuck! He was above me again! After what he did last time...he's tormenting my brain he's there tormenting me again!!! I couldn't move I can't move! His voice spoke with venom involved!
"Your pathetic."

I screamed..I realised that I was here with Simpbur...I wasn't back there..I wasn't with Jared I was with simp. I tried to lift up but I was shoved back into Simpbur's chest...he knew...

I felt a cold shiver shoot down my spine causing me to wrap my coat around my slender skinny body...I nuzzled up to Simpbur, his warm body pressed up against my cold face and body..he wasn't on the skinny spectrum but also not chubby...he was perfect..but I was still cold...I was going to say the line she said when she entered the water...

"Simpbur..." I heard a gasp and felt someone rubbing my hand I knew it was Simpbur so I wasn't scared..
"Yes Argbur.." I softly sighed but my teeth were chattering together..I forgot I had frost bite due to the abuse I was getting of Jared.
"I'm so cold.." I felt Simpbur move and then I felt myself being picked up my fingers started to grip Simpbur's dress shirt...I looked up and saw his sweet smile and then I saw the hickey's I gave him...

I softly kissed over the marks I gave him earring a grunt and a airy chuckle..but Simpbur placed me on the cold mattress of the bed..I heard monster cans clinking together as Simpbur got in bed and cuddled me...I felt loved from him..I felt his soft hands go up my face and pull me in for a kiss but before the kiss he trailed my lips with his thumb..oh god it was hot of hun to do that..

Simpbur pov
I saw light blush creep up onto Argbur's adorable face I got my revenge after he marked me! I knew Argbur loved me and I loved him to! I just needed him to recover from the trauma he went through...I'll do whatever I can to make him feel better, better then he is now.

I'll do anything just to get his normal self back..I didn't want his glasses off him incase he was violent but I don't blame him...but I wanted to know what was being hidden away from me...all I needed was those glasses off him.

I turned to Argbur he was awake but not much..I slipped my hand up his face and slowly pulled his glasses off...as soon as they were off Argbur started to become aggressive but also soft...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I was starting to gasp and pant due to how he was shouting at me.
"U-Uhm!" Argbur softened his look...he experienced those things through his glasses and without them he didn't know what was happening.
"Who are you?" He put his hand on my neck and trailed my jawline sending a cold shiver down my spine.
"I-I'm y-your b-boyfriend!" Argbur grinned at me very creepily..and soon that creepy smile turned into a smirk..I quickly closed my eyes and pulled away.
"Well if your my boyfriend your very cute~" soon enough I felt lips on mine again he was the dominant one..holy shit! I realised his eyes started to trail down my body..his mouth remained a smirk..

Oh.oh!

His eyes stayed at my groin..he realised I had a tent growing, his eyes wandered back to my face his hand glided to my neck and chin lifting it up for him just to kiss me for him to earn a mewl out my mouth..He pulled away his soft menacing voice spoke in a low deep whisper.

"I'll deal with that tomorrow but rest matters now~" I blushed more at his words as he started to lay down and face the wall..I was trying to calm my blush down but I couldn't help but wonder what the fuck happened and why the fuck...was it so hot..I lay down and faced the door soon my vision was now black.

I'll wonder more tomorrow....
————————————————————————
A/N- HELLO PAST ME LEMON WAS JUST THE MAIN FOR THIS BUT MORE ARGBUR AND SIMP ACTION!!! LETS GO PEOPLE!!! I APOLOGISE BECAUSE JARED WAS MENTIONED WE ALL JUST WANT HIM TO DIE! AND IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL NEEDED THIS CHAPTER THOUGH!! ANYWAY ADIOS AND THANK YOU!!