36

"Ever since the rise of Atlantis, nearly a week ago, the pollution and widespread illness continues to spread across the globe. Meanwhile, Mayor Mary Loquacious has decided to proceed with the evacuation of the city of Soho, as the entire city's water source has been contaminated due to an unknown source and it continues to make its citizens ill with a myriad of contagious illnesses including……"

"That's enough of that." Crowley muttered as he flipped the radio off and switched it to his Queen Playlist.  Crowley took a quick glance at the backseat at Eden and Gabriel. The poor things had fallen asleep, leaning against one another. Both of them hadn't had much sleep ever since the baby arrived.

Aziraphale snapped his fingers and a blanket appeared on the couple's lap. "I forgot an extra blanket." The angel said. "Eden has handled herself very well about returning to Tadfield Airbase."

Crowley gripped the steering wheel tightly, relieved that it was the perfect excuse to hide his trembling hands.

Crowley relaxed a bit when he felt his husband's hand on his shoulder. "You're being very brave too." Aziraphale's voice trembled. "I know how hard this is…..for the both of us….."

Crowley let go of the steering wheel and reached out with his right hand,  gripping Aziraphale's knee tightly as he met his husband's gaze.

"Honestly…..I don't know how I'm going to react when I see that damned place…..I'll never be as brave as you or Eden are right now." 

"Dear boy, believe me when I say that I'm just as terrified as you are."