97

Archangel Gabriel watched, with tears streaming down his face as Aziraphale wrapped his new little son snugly in a tartan blanket before passing the precious little bundle to Eden.

Eden smiled as she caressed the little boy and his twin sister, who was also snuggly wrapped in a tartan blanket, in her arms.

"Gabriel, aren't they precious?" Gabriel had to blink several times before he could answer. The girl had dark curly flame red hair just like her mother and the boy had dark chestnut brown hair, his curls were just as wild as his sister's.

Gabriel reached out and gently stroked his son's chocolate curls. He didn't seem to like it. He scrunched up his face and opened his eyes, shooting his father a disapproving look with a pair of blue serpentine eyes.

"He's absolutely perfect, Edie." Gabriel choked out, his chest swelling with pride and love as fresh tears fell. "He's beautiful, just like his mother."

"And he looks like you when you're grumpy." Eden giggled as Gabriel showered her and both little ones with a series of kisses.

Aziraphale and Crowley wiped their eyes as they watched the scene before them. Gabriel scooped up his new little daughter who instantly smiled at her father. Her blue serpentine eyes identical to her mother's.

Gabriel and Eden watched as the little girl flapped her tiny wings. They were as white as snow, just like her father's. Her brother, meanwhile, also had snowy white wings but with silvery gray tips.

Gabriel smiled, "And so is this precious little one......." Gabriel wrapped his big strong arms around his wife and the newborn twins. The Archangel held them close as he and Eden tearfully welcomed the newest members of the family and named the twins. Although it was extremely difficult this time around for the Archangel. He didn't want this moment to end. He wanted to hold his Edie and their two newest little miracles in his arms for the rest of time.

But the Archangel couldn't help but break into fresh tears of joy when Eden murmured, "Don't forget to hold our new little son, Gabe." The Archangel was more than happy to oblige.

After giving the parents some time with their new little ones, Aziraphale stepped forward. "I think it's best we get you cleaned up now, Little One. It'll give the babies a chance to get their bearings and the sooner we get this done the sooner you can rest." He could tell by his son-in laws expression that, although he was savoring the moment of holding the little twins for the first time, he was growing concerned for Eden. And he couldn't agree more, Eden needed to rest as soon as possible.

"What about the babies?" Gabriel asked fretfully as Aziraphale took his son from his arms and placed him into a bassinet. "I don't think they should be left alone." Gabriel instinctively hugged his baby daughter closer to him. He wanted to hold her.....just for a little longer...... The Archangel had been holding both twins in the crook of each arm and they had looked so peaceful....so perfect......

"They'll be fine my dear." Aziraphale replied patiently. "They'll have a chance to rest and you can check on them as you help Eden clean up. I'll stay out here and clean the bed and such. Don't you worry now, Crowley and I'll watch over them."

The Archangel sighed with relief. The thought of the two newborns being alone was just too much to bear. And the thought of leaving Eden's side at the moment was simply out of the question.

"Thank you, Aziraphale." Gabriel rasped gratefully as he helped Eden out of the bed after he reluctantly placed his new daughter in her bassinet. Eden tiredly murmured her own thanks as Gabriel led her out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom.

Once he was certain that the twins were settled into their bassinets, the angel cleaned the bed with a few quick snaps of his fingers.

Aziraphale smiled as he glanced at the twins. Crowley had taken full advantage of their son in law's absence so he could properly meet and bond with the babies. The demon had given them their first bath mere moments after they arrived. The demon assisted with the delivery after all, as Eden and Gabriel requested. Both Aziraphale and Crowley helped bring the triplets and then Kokabiela into the world and the Archers saw no reason to change anything.

Meeting their new grandchildren was always the best part. Although first chance they got, the fathers would also hold their daughter tightly. It was extremely difficult seeing her in pain but they had been able to bring comfort during the labor at least.

Once Aziraphale made sure they had been cleaned and he made sure that the new arrivals and their mother were completely fine, only then did the demon make a mad dash to South Downs to share the news with the rest of the family.

"How are they doing, Papa?" Eden asked as she and Gabriel returned to the bedroom.

"They're fine Little One." Aziraphale said as he helped Gabriel tuck her back into bed.

Once Eden was settled Aziraphale stepped into the hallway and pulled out his cellphone from his pocket and called Crowley, giving him the long awaited signal that Mercury, Polaris, Gallifrey and Kokabiela could come and finally meet their new sister and brother.