ೃ⁀➷vi. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴘɪxɪᴇs

————————————

————————————

WELL, SO MUCH for that grand plan. Harry tried taking ( Y/N ) to Hagrid's, but before he could open the door she immediately closed it with her mind. Harry was more confused, but ( Y/N ) was able to tell him about the 'Bad men' in the Muggle world. So the knew plan was; keep her out of sight.

During study, the trio got to introduce her to the grand hall. Her eyes brightened at the sight of how large it was and all the candles floating in the air.

Hermione told her that sometimes the ceiling would be hexed to look like the night sky. She read about it in 'Hogwarts: A History'. They also gave her the heads up about the owls flying in for mail if they were to ever come.

She could see a man fly in and he sent her a wave. Without knowing what to do, ( Y/N ) waved back as he flew away into the walls. "That's Nearly Headless Nick, he's one of the ghosts here."

( Y/N ) frowned in confusion. "Nearly?"

"You don't want to find out,"

Flash! ( Y/N ) perked up at the bright light from the camera of a young blonde boy in his first year. He was panting for breathe, which meant he probably ran over here. He stood next to where ( Y/N ) was sitting with Hermione and looked towards Harry and Ron.

"I'm Collin Creevey," He smiled. "I'm in Gryffindor too."

"Hi, Collin. Nice to meet you," Harry's eyes blinked from the bright flash as he tried to get his vision back.

Collin turned to face Ron. "Say, do you think your friend here could take a photo of me and you standing together?" He asked.

"You know, to prove I've met you. It's for me dad," Collin continued. "He's a milkman, you know. A Muggle  like all our family has been until me."

Ron and Harry shared a side smirk before turning back to Collin, who was explaining how he found out he was a wizard and when he got his Hogwarts letter. As he was explaining, they could hear an owl squeak from behind them.

"Ron, isn't that your owl?"  A boy who's name was Dean questioned.

An owl flew down and across the table all the way into a chip bowl, spilling chips everywhere. ( Y/N ) could see the blonde kid and his friends laughing at the poor owl crash. Harry explained that was Draco Malfoy's and his Slytherin's friends and that they were their bullies from last year.

"Bloody bird's a menace," Ron picked a up a red letter as the owl flapped his wings and flew away. "Oh, no."

"Look, everyone. Weasley's got himself a Howler," Seamus smirked.