ೃ⁀➷xvi. ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ

————————————

————————————

THE TRIO slid down the pipes, yelling from all of the twists and turns. The entrance was dark and only had the moonlight from up above for them to see. When they fell down, they landed on piles of bones from who knows what, and saw Lockhart in a complete mess.

Harry, Ron and ( Y/N ) stood up, dusting themselves up from the fall. ( Y/N ) went eye wide after looking down after seeing all the bones on the floor.

"Now, remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straight away," Harry told them as he and ( Y/N ) stepped up on the platform and walked through.

As they got deeper inside, the sight got worse. Ron and Lockhart paused after spotting something slimy and large lying on the rocky floor.

"What's this?" Ron questioned.

'It's looks like... a snake," Lockhart said.

"It's a snakeskin," Harry explained.

Ron gasped. "Bloody hell. Whatever she'd this must be 60 feet long."

Harry and ( Y/N ) climbed over some rocks while Lockhart and Ron stayed behind. Harry knelt down to feel the skin, but looked up when he saw Lockhart faint, falling down on the hard rocky floor that was the chamber. Ron rolled his eyes before turning to Harry.

"Heart of a lion, this one," Ron said.

Lockhart got up and grabbed Ron's wand, aiming it at the kids.

"The adventure ends here, kids," Lockhart spat. "But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl, how you two and the freak lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body."

"You first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories,"

"Obliviate!" He yelled, but instead of firing it at Harry, he fired it at himself and flew back against the wall, causing the rocks to cave in. This separated Harry and ( Y/N ) from Ron and Lockhart.

Harry and ( Y/N ) got back up and headed to the rocks that was blocking them from Ron. There was a small whole so, Harry used this to yell to Ron.

"Ron, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Ron replied.

"Lockhart's memory charm backfired! He hadn't got a clue who he is!" Ron exclaimed.

"It's an odd sort of place, this, isn't it?" Lockhart chuckled.

Ron used the rock Lockhart had in his hand and knocked him out with it. Harry frowned, but then shrugged it off considering he did deserved for everything.