ೃ⁀➷xv. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏʀᴛʟᴇ

————————————

————————————

AFTER RUNNING FROM Aragog and his spiders, Harry and Ron took ( Y/N ) up to the Gryffindor common room since they assumed the girls lavatory was going to get flooded by Moaning Myrtle again. The two sat at one of the tables taking about what Hermione might've being doing with that mirror and what they learned from Aragog, or at least Harry was.

Ron was up in the dorms along with most of the Gryffindor's. They were all planning to visit Hermione in the hospital wing early tomorrow morning, man did they need her right now.

( Y/N ) had her wig off since no one was around, but kept it besides her just in case anyone came down to the common room. Harry was happy to know Hagrid was innocent. ( Y/N ) knew Hagrid would never do something like that, he seemed like the kinda half-giant who wouldn't.

"Sorry about the girl's lavatory," Harry said in a low tone so no one would hear. "At least you won't have to deal with Myrtle anymore."

( Y/N ) slightly smiled, she agreed about the whole Myrtle part. Though, she did feel kinda bad for whatever happened to her, and however it happened.

"Don't worry, when all of this is over, you won't have to hide in a lavatory like a dog anymore," Harry continued. "Mrs. Weasley, she's nice. And she can make you whatever you like."

She perked up, remembering something she tried in the great hall. "Cauldron Cakes?"

"Well, yeah, Cauldron Cakes, but real food, too," Harry sighed.

"See, I was thinking, once all this is over and the Heir of Slytherin is gone and you're not a secret anymore, Mr and Mrs. Weasley can get you an actual bed up in the Burrow."

"My point is, they'll take care of you," Harry continued with a smile. "They'll be like your new parents, and Ron, he'll be like your brother, so will Fred, George and Percy, and Ginny will be like your sister."

"And you?"

"What? No," Harry scoffed.

"Why no?" ( Y/N ) questioned.

"Because... 'cause it's different," Harry continued, but sighed after seeing ( Y/N ) frown in confusion. "I mean, I don't know, I guess it's not. It's stupid."

"Harry," ( Y/N ) spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Friends don't lie."

"Well... I was thinking, I don't know," Harry said. "Maybe next year we could Hogsmeade together. I've never been, but I know.."