ೃ⁀➷xii. ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

————————————

————————————

"HAVE you spoken to Hermione?" Ron questioned as him, Harry and ( Y/N ) headed up the staircase. Hermione had been put in the Hospital Wing after her little incident with the Polyjuice Potion.

Thunder crashed from outside of the castle from the storm. Harry and Ron learned a lot from their interrogation with Draco a few days ago. ( Y/N ) was just hoping Hermione was okay, since she kept coughing up fur balls due to the cat transformation with the brew.

"She should be out of the hospital in a few days, when she stops coughing up fur balls," Harry said with a chuckle.

The trio stopped on their tracks and looked down, seeing water that must've come from the lavatory sinks. ( Y/N ) looked down at it, wondering where it came from, but another thought came into her mind.

————————————
📍 LABORATORY IN LONDON

A YOUNG TWELVE gasped as her eyes opened once she made it to the Void. It was empty and silent, her feet splashing the water below that was from the Bathtub or the sensory deprivation tank. Looking around, she could see a small dark green colored ball  in the distance.

She hesitated for a moment, but took a few steps towards the hall. Once she got a little closer, the size grew and it wasn't a ball anymore, it was some type of creature, almost like a snake.

Twelve got closer towards it and the creature stood up. The beast was turned around in another direction, but no one or anything else was there with it. Twelve slowly put her arm up and reached out towards the snake, not sure if this was a good idea.

The snake turned around and roared a loud roar. Twelve screamed from outside the Void, her nose bleeding from using so much energy.

Lights flickered and alarms went off. The walls started crumbling as the scientists rang from the room, but didn't acknowledge her banging on the glass barrier.

————————————

( Y/N ) GASPED, SNAPPING back to reality. Ron tapped on her shoulder to get her attention and she turned to face him and back down at the water, all three wondering where it was coming from.

"What's this?" Harry questioned.

The trio ran to the corridor and saw more water coming from the lavatory. Ron frowned in disgust now knowing that this came from the girls lavatory, specifically coming from Moaning Myrtle. ( Y/N ) wondered why Myrtle would flood the girl's lavatory or if it wasn't her.