ೃ⁀➷ix. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

———————————

———————————

COLD WIND BLEW and some clouds cleared away in the distance as Quidditch player flew around three hooped goals. Students from different Hogwarts houses cheered for the players as a Gryffindor player blocked a Slytherin from making their Quaffle in the hoop.

Angelina held the Quaffle under her arm with a tight grip as she flew up and around the field, but another Slytherin player managed to take it away and pass it to Flint.

Harry chased Adrian Pucey around large structure with the symbols for Hufflepuff, but couldn't catch up in time before he threw the ball in the hoop. The bell rang and the Slytherin's cheered from their section from the field, waving their flags around.

"Another point for Slytherin!" Lee Jordan exclaimed.

Adrian fist-bumped the air before flying away with Flint and Malfoy trailing a few feet behind him. Harry surveyed the trio, and Malfoy flew up behind him.

"Alright there, scar-head?" Draco smirked.

The Quaffle flew quickly past Harry and he had to duck his head. Oliver Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor team flew over to help him. "Watch yourself, Harry!"

"Wood, look out!" The ball flew so fast that it broke part of Wood's broom off, causing him to fall.

It was now going haywire and chairing after Harry. Harry went over to the Slytherin section and the students screamed as they ducked their heads as the ball and Harry made their way out of the seats. Hagrid was inspecting the Quaffle and noticing how it wasn't behaving as it normally would.

He put down the binoculars. "Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger."

"Bludger?" ( Y/N ) muttered, loud enough for Hermione to hear.

"That's been tampered with, that has." Hagrid stated, pointing a finger to the sky.

"A bludger's a ball used in Quidditch," Hermione whispered.

Ron aimed his wand at the ball. "I'll stop it!"

"No!" Hermione slapped his wand away.

"Even with a proper wand, it's too risky," Hermione said. "You could hit Harry."

( Y/N ) nodded in agreement, and Ron rolled his eyes. "Of course, you're on her side."

Harry crashed through part of the Slytherin section with the ball still behind him. Draco watched with a smirk on his face, enjoying the sight in front of him. Harry paused for a moment, glaring at Malfoy before spotting the Golden Snitch floating behind him.