CHAPTER 9 : Healed

*Mature Content* (you can skip if you are uncomfortable. But just to let you know, it is one of the way nunew can overcome his trauma)

Zee POV

Its been hundredth time I look on my wrist watch. Its almost 6 pm but the meeting is not yet end. My mind is shrouded with worried. Is nunew alright being alone the whole day? I won't come to work if this isn't the urgent meeting .I headed to my home directly as soon as it ended.

I arrived when the clock shows at 8 o'clock. Nunew was sleeping in the guest room that have become his own room for a week. I walk downstairs after taking a shower. I gulped at the glimpse of nunew wearing my red collar work wear cooking for the dinner. The shirt is too big until reaching down to his knees. The shirt was unbuttoned a few, sliding down his left shoulder. He didn't even wear a short exposing his tender slim legs. I wish I could see him writhing in pleasure under me. I chuckles at my own thoughts. A naughty smile appear on my face as I approach him nearer. 'Why are you wearing this?' I lean up against the wall with my crossed arm. He startled turning his head looking at me. 'I told you countless time already to bring me home..I need to pack some of my clothes and now look! I can only find this in your drawer...where you put your pajamas?' he was babbling while his hand busy preparing the dish. He looks cute when he is grumpy. I come over and turn him around, lift him up on the tabletop. My finger trailed over his naked fair shoulder. I come closer in between his legs and look upwards to him . He is now seem taller than me. 'Do you want to try?' my gaze averted between his lips and his eyes. 'Maybe this can help' I continue and smile seducingly. He just gulped in response. 'Im..afraid' he said reluctantly. 'As I told you before,I will never hurt my lover..you are safe with me' I lean closer to his earlobe and continue.'What you will only feel is...ecstasy' I whisper softly coaxing him. My hands unbuttoned his shirt almost halfway. He nodded slightly. 'I need words nhu..what do you want?' his upper body are already naked showing off his delicate fair skin body. He bite his lips hiding his desire. I know he also want me but I need him to tell me by himself. I want him to aware what he really want. 'I..I want ...you' I kiss him gently at the same time holding him up. I move to our bedroom and lay him down on the bed.

Our lips part for a while before it comes to mingle again. My tongue enter his mouth gently savouring his taste. I yanked off his underwear leaving him fully naked under me. My tongue licks his chest down to his inner thigh making his body shivering with lust. I suck his inner thigh near to his bulge earning his soft moan. 'Aahhh..hiaa' his breath hitched and so do mine. I undressed myself and hovered over him. 'Dont worry ...I'll be gentle..tell me immediately if it's hurt' I took out the lube preparing my finger. I placed myself in between his raised knees and slowly insert my finger into his hole. I plunge my finger deeper circling around his hole to expand it. 'Hiaaaa ..arghhh..it's hurt!' he screamed painfully. I stopped myself, taking out my finger and lean closer to him. 'Just for a moment..bear with me..it will be fine after a while' I smile affectionately and carresed his cheeks reassuring. I want him to know I can still control myself. I will stop if he want me to. I prepared my second finger and enter him cautiously. I hold his hips down as he keeps twisting for escape. He cry in fear until his whole body shaking violently. His eyes are closed tightly as hot tears streamed down his cheeks. I know he was reminded on his horrible past. 'Nhuu..look at me!!... Look at me Nhuu!!' I screamed bringing him back to his conscious. 'Hiaa!!' He opened his eyes pulling me down into his hug. He sobbing hard until he hardly catch his breath. 'Do you want me to stop?' I muttered with my face buried in his neck. '...' no response from him. 'I will stop if you want me to' I continued . I support my weight in a planking position. I lift my face up looking at him after I can feel his breath come to normal. He nodded slightly giving me a cue to continue our love making. I pull his legs up in the air and place on my shoulder. I leaned close to him and place my co*k tip at his entrance slowly pushing it in. Our hands come intertwined and my lips swam down his neck consoling the pain. 'Its all way in..I will move now' The movement make a wet smacking sound thus increase the sensation in my body.

'Umphhh...uhhh...ahh' erotic moan resonating throughout the room. I thrust in and out gently hitting his sensitive point. The pleasure take over my body as his hole clenched warmly around my hard co*k. He cry in pleasure with his body writhing under me. What a good view. My head was thrown back by the pleasure. I opened his legs wider to thrust in deeper . 'Arggggh..umphh..arghh hiaa..I'm going to cum' his voice come out shaking. I slow down my tempo to calm ourselves. I need this to last a bit longer. 'Are ..you ok?' I ask him to divert his attention. 'I...I want to ..cum, hia' he begged stare daringly to me. 'I will let you cum,...after this' I place a kiss on his forehead down to his eyes reaching his lips. His hands lingered around my neck giving an intense kiss. I grind over him between our kiss placing his arms over his head. 'Arghhh..ahhhh ..ahh' we moan in unison while our lips are still attached. He parted our lips after a while to catch his breath. I fasten the pace as we both are already quivered to reach the climax. 'Ahhhh...ahhh..I..' he gasped as his inner walls tightened releasing his cum all over his body. I splurt out inside him after a few second. My tired body lying over him gasping for breath. 'You are..so tight nhu' I said between my breath. My co*k still resting inside his twitching hole. 'Hiaa ...take it out..it's hurt' he squint his eyes with already disheveled hair. I pull out my body laying my back besides him and fall asleep together.