CHAPTER 13 : Acting Weird

Nunew POV

I woke up in the middle of the night with the sudden urge to pee. I turned to my side realizing Hia was not there. This have happened a few days in this month. When I woke up in the morning, I will found him sleeping in his office room . Usually he is so clingy when we are sleeping but now he has change. He is not like his usual self .Even nowadays, he start working during the weekend so we barely have time together. I'm sure he had no incoming project lately. Why he always so busy? I walked to his office room and knock for several times. But there are no response coming from the office after a while. I twisted the doorknob but it was locked. Where did he go? I search on entire house but he is nowhere to be find. I proceed to the washroom. I walked in the bedroom and saw he already on the bed pulling up the blanket. 'Hiaa?? Where are you just now? I was looking for you' I walked in laying beside him. 'I was in the office..got something to be emailed' he close his eyes grasping my cheeks. 'I did go to your office room but you are not there' I furrowed my eyebrow in confuse. 'I fall asleep before I realize it.. Come let's sleep ...I'm tired' he pull me into his hug but that doesn't brush off my thought. I'm sure I have knock the door loudly for several times. It's impossible he didn't hear it when he is inside. At least he could give any response. What is he hiding from me? Why do I feel he become weird lately? I don't know if I should ask him directly or just keep pretending.

Our marriage have reach one and half year. The surrogacy we plan have success and we will able to welcome our child 3 months later. I have prepared the room for our new family member. Hia and I are both excited to accept him in our family. Oh ya! It is he! We have confirm the baby gender a month ago. He must be as handsome as Hia. Wide eyes with pointy nose. I can't wait to see him. Baby stuff fill up house and even I need to transfer some to our room. Hia sometimes scold me if I buy too much in a meantime but I just can't control myself. We both decorate the baby room from my idea. Using the theme of clouds where Hia favorite color is baby blue.

My eyes squints with the sound of alarm clock. It's already 7 o'clock so I need to get ready to go for work. I'm still hia's secretary and I come to work when I have to. I will work from home if there are no urgent matter needed. Like today, I have to prepare the annual report and a lot of procedure had to be done . I shake Hia shoulder trying to woke him up but he just lazily turned away to the other side. 'Hiaaa...you can't be late today..you got an important meeting naa' I said in a hoarse voice. My throat are still dry as I just woke up from my deep sleep. 'Hmm..ok babe' he answer with his closed eyes. I pull off the curtain to let some light through our dim room. I took a shower and preparing a simple toast for hia and I.

Hia is still I shower while I tidying his work bag. I rummage through his bag taking out the litter inside. The chocolate plastic are full in the bag. 'Hiaa' I whisper softly shaking my head. I chuckles with Hia childish behavior. My smile disappear when I opened up the front zipper. There is a red lipstick . Hia never wear lipstick and even he hate wearing it because his lips will turn out dry. I'm sure he have said that to me before. I look closely on the lipstick but my focused was distracted when Hia shout from our bedroom. 'Babeee!.. where is my clothes' I hastily put in the lipstick back to its place . 'Ahh...I..I left it in the guest room..I will take it to you' I walked down to the guest room and hand the ironed clothes to Hia. 'Whyy you look so pale?' Hia hand almost reaching me but I back off from his touch. 'I have headache' I response staring at his hurt expression. I need some time to get a grip on the situation. I walked out to the living room pacing back and forth. My brain feels foggy right now and I don't know what I am feeling. Hurt, anger, jealous or betrayed? Did he really cheat behind me? I badly want to ask him about it but I didn't dare to do so. What if he really did cheat on me? How will I response? It's no doubt I still love him but I need to know his feeling. Should I pretend to be dumb? I don't want to accuse him but what I found just justify my thought. Yess! I did think about he cheating on me when I first found out he sleep in another room. What if he grow tired of me?or feel bored? Maybe he just realize he shouldn't waste time with a guy? He love a woman? The answer was playing in my mind. My thought was interrupt when Hia coming out of the room with a loosened tie hanging on his neck. It has been my duty since we married to tidy up his necktie but right now I don't want to get close to him. 'Are you not coming with me?' he asked me getting himself ready. 'I am..but I'm taking a bus' I told him blankly .'Whats with the attitude nunew? ' now I know he is angry with me. He always address my full name when he is angry. I walked past him holding the door knob to walk out. 'Don't you dare to think leaving this house!! I'm not done with you!' he said darkly threatened me if I set my foot out. My feet was glued standing in front of the door. A tiny drop of tears escape my eyes. What if I guess it correctly?