CHAPTER 12 : Child

*Mature content*

Nunew POV

I woke up as the sun ray come through my window brightly. I squint my eyes looking for hia. Where did he go? Did he go to work? But today is Sunday. I knitted my eyebrow together. He would told me earlier if he need to go to work. I woke up taking a shower. I sat on the sofa watching television after my fresh morning shower. It's almost 10 minutes I hold my phone reluctantly dialling for hia. I was worried after what happened last night. My phone pinged and I directly pick it up to read the message.

Zee : Let's have a lunch together..I have something to discuss..

Nunew : Ok Hia...I'll be ready

Zee : I'm waiting in the car.

I got up and going through my wardrobe looking for a suitable clothes. It's been long since I've got time to spend together with Hia. Hia has been busy working lately. Maybe because of the new project. I tidy up myself with a buttoned white shirt showing a net singlet inside. I match it with a white long slack. I hang the black handbag on my shoulder and look at the mirror for final check. I can see Hia frowning from afar. His mouth is moving but I can't hear him. 'Buttoned up!' Hia said when I enter the car on the passenger seat. 'No!..I don't want to' I pull out my stubbornness. 'We are not going anywhere with you looking like that...what's up with the net singlet?when did you buy it? I will burn it if I found this in your wardrobe' Hia criticize my outfit without hesitation. 'It's fashion Hia..people nowadays are wearing this ' I justify my arguement in perspective of society. 'I don't care.. what's going on with showing off your chest like this? Who do you want to show it? If you don't want to button up then go change to a new one' he stare into my eyes firmly. I will always lose in this kind of situation. What? Do he think I'm not possessive with him showing his bare chest ,huh? But only me that always be criticize. I sigh irritating. 'Ok fine!' I buttoned my shirt hiding the net singlet underneath. My mouth already pouted not agreeing. Our lips are sealed throughout the journey. He know I was sulking so he won't dare to talk to me yet .We arrived at the restaurant picked by hia after an hour due to the traffic.

He opened up the car door to please me. 'You always want to have your own way' I look him by the corner of my eyes. He caught my waist pulling me closer. 'Of course..that's because you are mine' he speaks sweetly. I scrunched my nose to his sweet talk. The best seat with the best view was reserve by hia. I can see the mountain and the waterfall from my view. We take a seat across each other and lay the napkin on our laps. The food is ready for us on the table. The platting is fancy with the garnish used as the decoration on the steak. Hia always want the food is serve before we arrived since he don't like any disturbance when we are together. 'Babe..is it ok if we can have a child?' he start the conversation. I look at him disbelief. I thought I was the one will request that first but how did he know I also want a child in our small family .'Of course I'm ok' I said excitingly. He sigh relieved. 'I thought you won't agree' he put a small smile. 'I will do the surrogacy..we can discuss the details at home' he continued .I nodded cheerfully. 'I love you Hia ..we can grew up the kid together..I can't wait' I forgot I was sulking earlier. I was on the cloud nine when I heard about the child. Hia looking down on his food with his hand hold the cutlery tight. Why Hia acting weird? Didn't he the one suggesting about the child?

We arrived home after we go for a shopping. I bought a lot of baby stuff. I feel so excited to accept a new family member. I knew it may took a long process but I still feel exhilarated with our decision. 'Babe come here' Hia call me patting the sofa on his side. I come over taking a seat besides Hia. 'Here..we need to choose the intended parents' he hand out the files to me. 'Uumm...we can find another time to do this..right now I'm craving of something else' I sat on his lap with my legs opened by his side. Our face are so close that I can't see anything other than his face.

I unbuckle his pants and pull out his underwear showing his hardened member. My co*k tip already wet with the erotic view. I got up from my seat undressed myself into fully naked. Hia gasps at my action. I put myself on riding position and preparing Hia hot rod with the lube I got from the drawer . 'You want to do it here?' his voice are obviously shaking . I nodded in response. I place Hia co*k at my holes slowly pushing myself down. 'Arghhh..arhh..ahhh' our moan start to echoed in the living room. 'Sloww down babe..arghh..you take it in..arghhh nhuuu...you take it in too fast' Hia hands hold my waist controlling my move. Our breath become heavy with the load of lust. My co*k rubbing on hia abdomen increase the sensation all over my body. 'Ahhh..umphhh...uhhh' I moan in each hump. Hia hand carress all way through my naked body and stop on my nape. He pulled me close for a passionate kiss. Our tongue greeting each other moaning between the kiss. My body was wrench with sweat. I parted our lips fasten the movement. Hia adjust his legs to thrust in deeper owning a loud moan from me. 'Arghhhhh...hiaa!!..my legs..fall asleep...I can't..arghhh..take it' my face buried into his nape and Hia took my place instead. He hold my waist and thrust in and out in his own preference pace. 'Lets cum..I'm near..umphhh' he released inside me while his hand busy stroking my co*k. After a while ,I splurt out the white liquid all over his hand. I almost passed out by the unbearable pleasure. I put my leg around his waist while he carrying me to our bedroom.