2 / Scratches/Claws

TW:
- Blood
- Cuts
- Injuries
- Weird creature thing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream took a deep breath as he slowly dragged himself up from where he had crouched down. He didn't know what the hell was happening, he just heard something scraping its nails or claws against the wall and then it chased him.

Dream hadn't seen exactly what it was, but he could tell the claws on the thing could tear him apart with ease. It looked somewhat human-like, but its arms were too long to actually be human. It didn't have a mouth either- its only facial features were eyes and a mouth.

It called to him with the voice of his friends, saying he would be safe. Dream had almost fallen for it once, and he really didn't want it to actually happen. He looked around the corner, relaxing slightly when it wasn't there. A sound from behind him alerted him that it was right there.

He barely managed to dodge the claws enough to not be cut in half. Dream could feel the blood already gathering on his back. He ran as quickly as he could, almost stumbling over his own feet.

He could hear it walking after him slowly, its claws dragging on the ground behind it. Dream kept running, only stopping to rest when he found a good hiding spot and he couldn't hear footsteps or the claws dragging on the floor. His legs burned, he couldn't feel his back apart from the blood- shit, did it make a path to him?

Dream checked and sighed in relief when he found out most of it had just soaked into his top and jacket. A little bit had spilled onto the floor but not enough to be used as a path.

Dream took off his shirt and jacket, using them both to put pressure on his new cuts. Even if it did sting, he couldn't have blood revealing where he went. He managed to find some bandages as well, wrapping those around his back as well. Dream took a deep breath after sorting himself out, looking out the door before running for it. He ran as quick as he could, knowing he wouldn't survive much longer as is. He would bleed out.

"Dream! Where are you?" He heard Sapnap's voice, making him wince and keep walking. It wasn't his blaze hybrid friend, it was that creature. "Dream! Please, we just want to help!" Bad's voice.. Dream kept going. "Dream! We're right here, come on!" Wilbur's voice called. Dream went faster, wincing as it bothered his back. He reached a door to another hallway and forced it open, closing it behind him and ducking into another room.

He had to rest for just a moment, then he could keep going. When he left the room next, he was greeted by another swipe of claws. He dodged it and ran, not noticing the increased amount of blood coming from him. Dream eventually got to yet another door, this time leading to outside. "Dream! You're safer here! Come on!" George's voice yelled, but it crackled at the end. The creature was getting upset and desperate.

Dream ran out of the building, rushing towards any civilisation he could. He got hit again after getting temporarily stuck at the door. "Dream?" He heard ahead of him, making him think of running back until he actually saw Techno. He felt tears in his eyes as he kept running, the pain starting to catch up with him. His vision was starting to get all fuzzy.. "Hey hey, stay with me. Not much longer, okay?" Dream didn't say anything, closing his eyes and leaning on the pinkette.

He woke up later feeling like he was dying. Dream could remember screaming in pain, he remembered Techno's family rushing down to check on him. He remembered seeing Tubbo there as well. Dream remembered them saying things, but he couldn't remember what it was. Or maybe he couldn't hear. Dream couldn't remember that part.