17 / Broken Bones

TW:
- Broken bones
- Hallucinations?
- Mention of a corpse
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He winced as he bumped into a wall, again. "Just hold onto me, seriously-" Dream shook his head, not wanting to depend on anyone around him even as the world spun around him. "Stop being stubborn, man." Dream just rolled his eyes before he fell to his knees and gagged.

All the spinning was making him feel sick. Or maybe it was the broken arm? Dream couldn't tell. "Dude- You know what, that's it. I'm calling an ambulance."

Dream couldn't argue, already starting to puke his guts out. The ambulance arrived not long later, getting them both into the car with something else for Dream to throw up into. One doctor stayed in the back with them to make sure Dream didn't have some other reactions that could cause the situation to be dire.

It didn't take much time for them to get to the hospital, though that was probably because Dream was gagging most of the time.

He couldn't even really feel his arm, it was numb and only hurt when he moved it. The doctor and his friend were talking but he couldn't make out what they were saying, everything too.. Off, for him to be able to focus on anything.

The room was spinning, everything was too loud but too quiet, he just felt all weird. Something had already been put on his arm but in his disoriented state he couldn't figure out what it was.

Dream was quickly taken inside the hospital, trying to shift to be more comfortable but finding that he couldn't find a comfortable way to lay. "Hey....you...?" Dream furrowed his brows when he heard someone trying to talk to him, their voice seeming to fade in and out. He passed out soon after, everything going dark around him.

When he woke up, he realized he hadn't ever gone to the hospital. Huh. He realized his friend, Corpse, was a corpse right next to him. Dream realized it was his mind trying to let him die in a nicer place. He laughed at that, only being made more aware of the undoubtedly broken bones in different places. Ow.