7 / Behind The Door

TW:
- Implied break-in
- - - - - - - - - - - 

Dream hummed happily to himself as he walked upstairs, planning to take his shoes off, get changed and then relax in bed. He stopped when he saw his bed though- he had made it this morning after he got up, making it all nice and neat. Right now it was all folded over itself and the mattress was even a bit off of the frame.

Sapnap and George were out with him the entire day and Patches couldn't open doors, meaning either someone broke in or Patches magically was able to open doors all of a sudden.

He walked in cautiously, checking all around his room to make sure there was nobody inside. He took off his shoes and got changed like he had originally planned, but instead of laying down he started searching the rooms.

Each time he pushed the door open slowly and was ready to attack if he needed. That was, until he reached the basement door. He noticed it was slightly open and he was admittedly creeped out by the idea of going down there.

Dream gripped his axe tighter and pushed the door open, walking down and flicking the light on. He heard footsteps from a bit to the side, quickly looking to see something he didn't know what to call. "Stay away.." He warned, holding his axe up. Dream heard some from his other side, looking there as well. A hand covered his eyes before he blacked out.

. . .

George huffed as he saw all the doors in the house open, crossing his arms. What idiot decided to just leave them open? Probably Sapnap, honestly. He went up and closed them all, making sure Patches wasn't stuck in any of them.

Speaking of the cat, she was clawing non stop at the basement door for some reason, mewling repeatedly. "What is it, girl?" George asked, kneeling down next to Patches. She hissed at the door and kept scratching it, trying to tell George it led to something bad.

The brunette started to open it, stopping when Patches scratched his ankle. "Ow- Patches, what's wrong??" Patches obviously couldn't answer, so she grabbed his communicator and tried to shove it into his hands.

He got the message, asking for Sapnap to come home and also asking him to bring a few other people, just in case. He knew Patches didn't just hurt people for no reason. The last time she scratched him was when he nearly ate something that someone poisoned.