25 / Tongue

TW:
- Blood
- Torture
- Ouch
- Severed Tongue
- - - - - - - - - - -

Dream knew what Quackity wanted- how could he not? But it was starting to seem less like he was trying to get the book and more like he just used it as a reason to torture him. He rarely asked about the revival book. Dream was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a pickaxe scrape against the obsidian. He was back.

"Oh Dream~ Don't you know how to greet me?" Quackity hummed, a silent implication. "Yes, sir. Sorry sir. Hello sir." Dream hated calling Quackity 'sir', but at this point, it was all he could do to lessen the pain he went through.

"Good boy." Quackity praised, running a hand through Dream's hair. He cringed, though made it a point not to move away. He couldn't ruin his chance to get as little torment as he could.

He realized he hadn't thanked him for the praise a bit too late, the hand in his hair turning rough. "Of course, you had to ruin it." The man sighed, shaking his head as he tugged roughly on Dream's hair. The blonde winced.

He was let go and immediately looked down, giving himself a bit to recover from the grip. "You know, I had a plan for today. If you were good, I'd just hit you a few times and be off.. But.." Quackity trailed off.

Oh no- that was never good. Last time he said something like that, Dream permanently lost two of his fingers. He slowly backed up into the wall, making Quackity laugh. "Are you scared~?" Dream scoffed at that, deciding it was too late to avoid punishment.

"As if. You're just using this opportunity to-" Dream stopped talking when Quackity slammed his axe against his- Dream's- arm. The blonde cried out in pain, blood dripping to the floor. That one would heal, as long as Quackity didn't entirely chop it off.

"It's a shame you haven't told me about that book. If you had, I wouldn't have to do this." Quackity hummed, grabbing Dream's jaw and forcing his mouth open.

"This way, you won't need to talk shit. No more lies from you.." Dream's eyes widened as Quackity kept talking, believing he knew what was about to happen. Blood filling his mouth confirmed it, the pain making him try and pull away.

Dream was held still as the axe cut through his tongue slowly. He screamed in a mixture of fear and pain as one of the few things he still could control was torn away from him. His words.