28 / Otherworldly

TW:
- Otherwordly creatures
- Inspired by a certain anime
- Not gorey :(
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream remembered something like this happening in his old world, as well. His was one of the villages in the middle of the attack. Dream was far stronger than he used to be, having mastered his magic in that world, along with his swordsmanship.

If he went back, he had no idea what level he'd be. All the worlds he had been to had very different ranking systems. This one had stars, his home world had levels, and the one he lived in just after leaving his home world used letters.

The first thing he remembered about the attack were the monsters that seemed to just appear all around, and it's the first thing that happened after the sky had changed colors in this world as well. He quickly found that they started off more difficult with different monsters, though they were still a breeze.

Dream killed them quickly and easily, The others would probably struggle a bit, considering these were new creatures and their weaknesses and attacks were unknown.

Dream continued to kill them, going around the server and helping people out. "What the hell are these things?!" George yelled as he, Sapnap and Bad focused on trying to take down one of them.

"Just- use these for that type, they don't have a proper physical form so this sword should work." Dream gave them 3 swords that seemingly had no blade. The group trusted him enough to believe it would work.

Dream ran off again, searching for whatever or whoever the boss of this wave was. He just hoped he was strong enough to handle them if they showed up. He kept killing the creatures he came across, only getting a few injuries in the process.

He hadn't needed to use any magic or powers yet, so he still had all of that ready just in case. Dream noticed a different creature up ahead, taking a second to figure out what it was.

Shit, so they were behind this. Dream charged at the winged figure, aiming for a specific spot. He was too late, that was obvious. His sword bounced off of the creature and he quickly jumped back, whispering a quick spell.

It successfully made him invisible and gave him the chance to sneak behind the creature, ramming his sword through its chest. It became dust only a few seconds after, making him sigh in relief. Would that end it?

Dream looked up at the sky, seeing that it wasn't changing back to normal. So there was more.