13 / Vivisection

TW:
- Organs
- Screaming
- Blood
- Unconsensual touching (not sexual)
- Unconsensual operations
- Implied lab
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Are you serious?" He heard someone ask another, looking at the older like she was stupid. "Yes. If the subject has regenerative abilities like that then we need to-" She was cut off. "But we're talking about a person! Not just- just some creature!"

Dream winced a bit, he had no idea what was going on. "We have two patients who are going to die if we don't do this. We can't let all that work go to waste!"

Dream flinched as one of them slammed their hand on the wall in front of him. "So that's all they are to you? Do we even have anything to put him to sleep?!" He heard a slap, followed by a small gasp. The lady stared at the other with her hand still raised.

"No. We don't have any drugs for the subject, but that doesn't matter." She hummed, looking his way through the glass. Huh? Were they talking about him..?

"Get the subject ready, I'll get the others to clean out the operating room." She ordered, walking off. The other person sighed heavily and pushed open the door to the room Dream was in. "Hey. Could you.. Hear all that?" Dream nodded slowly, hugging his knees to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure it won't hurt that much.." They apologized as they started helping him get changed. Dream didn't fight, he figured out that acting out whatsoever got him shocked or hurt in some way.

Dream was lifted onto a separate bed-table thing. It was metal, freezing cold and it had wheels. His arms and legs were tied down to it, so he couldn't move. "What..'re you going to..?" Dream asked, his voice rough from how long it had been since he had spoken. As well as how long it had been since he had anything to drink..

"We have two other.. Um, people, who have one or two organs that are failing. And because of your fast healing and how healthy you are.." They trailed off.

"Oh." Dream wished he didn't ask. He kind of expected an answer like that, but still. "I'm sorry." They apologized again, starting to push the thing Dream was laying on to where they were planning to do the whole thing. Not too long after, they arrived in a mostly empty room. It had a table full of things but other than that, there were just people around.

Dream winced as a blade was quickly pressed to his stomach without any hesitation whatsoever. "What ones do we need?" The person above him asked another, the one who pushed him into the room already gone. "We need lungs, a heart and a liver. Be careful with them though, we don't know if the subject can survive without them yet."

Dream barely had time to process before his chest and stomach was cut open. He cried out in pain, quickly having a cloth shoved into his mouth followed by a hand covering it. Dream knew he wouldn't die, but it hurt so fucking bad.

He screamed and cried, tears running down his cheeks as his body repaired itself. Or at least, tried to. His lungs were removed but his body remade them quickly, his heart regenerated as well. The second everyone took their hands out of his open body, it would close up and have to be cut open again.

They ended up taking each organ about three times, just to make sure they had backups if one of them messed up and damaged one. Each time they went to get his heart, they'd end up cutting through his ribs. Dream wished he could've passed out or fallen asleep or anything to keep him from feeling it all. Even after it all stopped, he could still feel the hands inside of his body.