12 / Poison

TW:
- Blood
- Bleeding from eyes
- Immortality
- Poison
- Mention of getting torn apart
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thank you." Dream smiled as he took the drink he was offered, knowing full well it had poison in it. The girl who put it in wasn't slick at all, but he'd drink it for her amusement. It wouldn't kill him anyway, no matter what it did. Dream could handle a little pain, a bit of blood.

Just as long as he didn't have to get shredded into literal pieces again. Prime, that was the worst. Especially when he had to try and explain why he wasn't dead to anybody who found his body. He just kept claiming it was a doppelganger, a look alike, anything that meant he didn't have to reveal his immortality.

Phil knew, of course he did. They were immortal friends. Well.. Phil couldn't die of old age, but he could pass away from other things. Blood loss, starvation, hypothermia, they were all actual issues for Phil.

Meanwhile, Dream could live for a million years buried alive. Dream looked vaguely in the woman's direction as he took a sip of his drink, wanting to show her this bullshit wouldn't work.

He'd choke a bit, start feeling dizzy and depending on the poison, cough up a little blood before being just about completely fine. He put the now empty glass down, crossing his legs and pulling out his phone.

A few seconds later, he started coughing as his chest felt like it was getting tighter. That evolved into coughing up a bit of blood and the world started spinning around him. It wasn't too long later that he got tired of just sitting there and stood up, going to the bathroom.

Dream ignored the stares- who wouldn't be staring, honestly? He had blood running down his chin from his coughs and he was just brushing it off like it was nothing. Because it was nothing to him.

Dream looked in the mirror as he started washing the blood off, impressed by the poison- it was making his eyes and nose bleed as well. Now that was fun. He would be sure to give that lady a taste of it later, he'd also have to add it to his collection.

Dream had started a collection of every way people have tried to kill him. He had possibly every kind of poison, multiple different knives, axes, saws, even pickaxes. He had a wooden stake.

Every time there was a serious attempt on his life, he almost always killed the person who tried through the same way they tried to kill him, and then he took that way home. Of course, he couldn't exactly take cliffs and mountains home from when he got pushed, so he took pictures.