10 / Beaten Up

TW:
- Abuse
- Angst (Ofc)
- Blood nose
- Bad relationship
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream sighed as he picked Connor up carefully, hushing the four year old softly. "C'mon dear, let's get you back to bed." He hummed quietly, making sure he didn't wake anyone up. "But mama.. I wan' cookies.." Dream smiled a bit at that.

"You can have some in the morning, Connor. Okay?" The kid huffed but nodded, accepting that reluctantly. Dream kissed his forehead and gently pushed open Connor's bedroom door.

He winced a bit at the creak it made but kept walking after a second. Dream settled his child down in his bed. "Sleep now, I'll make pancakes for breakfast." Connor grinned widely, nodding and pulling his covers over himself.

Dream smiled and gave him a goodnight before walking out of the room and closing the door. He silently hoped the whole thing was quiet enough so he didn't end up with bruises.

"Dream." The blonde tensed up, his eyes widening as he heard his husband's voice. Shit. Dream took a deep breath and smiled, turning around. "Yes dear? I'm sorry if I woke you." He apologized, keeping his eyes down.

His wrist was grabbed and he was pulled towards their shared room. "You will be." Dream winced a bit, though he made sure none of his reactions were obvious. He always got angrier when Dream was scared at all.

Dream was pushed into their room, stumbling a bit. He didn't fight back when he was hit- technically, he could probably easily overpower his husband, but he didn't want to disturb Connor.

It's not like he cared all too much about the pain or the bruises, he kind of just.. Adjusted to it. Besides, he still loved the man he was married to. Dream tensed as he was kicked in the side, having been knocked down without even realizing it.

It didn't take long for his husband to get tired and lie down on the bed, letting Dream get up and wipe the blood from his face- he got a blood nose, annoyingly.

Dream laid down after getting himself cleaned up, reminding himself to go to the doctor the next day to make sure the beating didn't fuck up his only just healed rib.