14 / Stitches

TW:
- Mentions of something getting stuck in a cut
- Stitches
- Accidental undoing of stitches
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream huffed softly to himself as he stitched up his arm yet again. He kept pulling them out and ended up doing it worse every time. The first one was done by Bad, one of the few members of the server who actually knew anything about medical care.

At least, when it came to things without potions. Some injuries couldn't be helped by potions, especially not the ones you just pour on. It also heavily depends on how much food the person has and how many potions they had taken in the last week.

The cut he had was too big to be entirely handled by potions, especially when it was matched with the blood loss he had suffered from. Dream had managed to slip down a tree and get a small branch stuck in the cut until he moved and got it out.

The cut went from the inside of his elbow to just below his wrist, having been pulled to be longer when he freaked about the branch at first.

"Dream? Hey, you weren't answering so I thought I would just-" Bad stopped talking, sighing a bit when he saw the arm. "You should've told me." He hummed, grabbing a needle from his inventory.

"I'll wrap it in bandages this time. Did you take it out on purpose?" Dream shook his head, looking down at the ground. "It's just a habit.. 'M sorry." Bad looked at him, smiling softly. "It's okay. Just let me know next time." Dream nodded.

Bad carefully undid the stitches, planning to do them neatly and properly and then wrap it in bandages so Dream wouldn't pick at them, probably.

"How's your leg?" He asked, knowing it also had to be stitched up not long ago- a result of Sapnap forgetting he had a sword in his hand. "It's healing." The blonde confirmed, he hadn't picked at that one- seeing as he usually had socks and pants on. 

- - - - - - - -

Yes, yes it is very early compared to normal. But hey, it was done when it was done!