Part 1 - I taught we were besties.

~In formula 1

Interviewer- Congrats on your win Y/n, how does it feel to have the support of your boyfriend who didn't had a bad race too today?"

You looked away from him and smiled in the air and then turn back to him.

Y/n- Yeah it feels amazing, shoutout to my boyfriend who got P3.
Shoutout to the one beeing the reason wich im here today, why I'm here and who I am today.
Shoutout to the one who always has my back and my respect.
Lots of love to my old bestfriend.
Thank you Norris!"

You wanted to leave the interview but you know you couldn't.

Interviewer- Wow you love him pretty much don't you? It sounds like you know it eachother pretty long then huh?"

You smiled again but this time you look straight in to the camera and never looked back.

Y/n-Yessssss me and Norris WHERE bestfriends...."

You take a quick look at Norris who was walking somewhere behind the camera but he didn't saw you so you looked back at the camera.

Y/n- And know were dating..."

~Time skip backward to when you were 15 years old.

Y/n- YOU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

He laughed at you with his trophy in his hands and handed it to his bestfriend.

Him- Yeah thank you Y/n but I don't need you anymore. Now I'm a champion and this just because you lost! Your trash Y/n were no longer bestfriends anymore your so bad you should do golf instead."

Tears were already rolling down your face so you walked over to him and stood really close to him and ofcourse he smiled because you were crying.

You looked over at his bestfriend and started smiling to.

You turned back to him so you face him.

For 10 seconds there was just pure silence and you wanted to change it.
So the only option was slap him as hard as you could.

And that is was you did!

He fell on the floor holding his face and starting to bleed from his nose while looking at you in disbelieve and anger.

Y/n- Fuck you Norris! From today on I'll never ever let you win one single race again!"

You walked to the trophy and hit it out of his bestfriends hands so it fell to the ground but didn't broke. You were angry. Like really angry.

Max- Why did you do that?"

Y/n- Instinct!"

Lando- Forget her Max she's useless!"

You faced Lando for the last time he also had tears in his eyes but he didn't wanted to show them.
Max picked up the trophy and helped Lando up and then they walked away. You couldn't believe what just happened.

(I should play golf yeah ofcource why not but first I need to go play football)

You first went to your drivers tent and thanked them for the season.

You packed your things and some of Landos stuff he alsways left at yours because you were chilling there.

You wipe the tears away and and just left.

Boss- Y/n wait is your arm okay the cut is pretty deep. You need to go to the hospital."

You looked at your arm and its still bleeding trough the bandage some of your engineers put on.