part 3 - Don't feel pain

Your pov

Max- Stop laughing now we need to save him before he ends the friendship with me! Y/n I can't loose him!"

I stopped laughing cause I know he would hate me aswell if I don't help him so let's beat the shit out of her.

I grab Max's hand and we walked straight on and Max leads the way.

We runned trough the town and it's around 10pm.

Y/n- The f*ck she lifes in this house no way!"

Max- Doesn't matter who does as long Lando's here."

You walk with Max around the house and look inside a window.

Max- Fuck were to late!"

Y/n-The only thing you can be late on is the f*cking bus or train!"

I knocked on the window so they would come and look.

I grabbed Max's hand and runned to the front door and ringed it.

(I think I never will have this much fun as today)

You smiled when finally the door opened.

A boy your age opened the door but just a bit so you couldn't look in the house.

I look him up and down and saw his gun.

Y/n- Hey how is your day?"

Max pov

(Wtf is she doing know this is gonna be a disaster. Ok not true I know she will get Lando out but still she will destroy them.)

Your pov

He awnsered- My day is worse now your here wtf do you want I have something important to do?"

I smiled and get my hand out of my pockets.

Y/n- Oh thats sad for you but I have good knews. Actually 2 good knews! Wanna know them?"

He- No I don't want to- Actually just say it."

I smiled at Max and he nods at me and it was the best feeling.

Y/n- So it's a 2 in 1... I can make your day even more worse and still help you with whatever you have to do in there!

I pointed inside the house. He looked back in- Huh what do you-"

He turned back to face me but this poor idiot didn't knew it was too late.

You bild a fist and hit as hard as I could in his face.

Not just once but at least 3 times.

He was really thinn so I packed him over my shoulder and trough him on the ground.

I sit on him grabbing his shirt with my left and beating in on him with my right.

(Excatly for this i do boxing)

Max turned around cause he can't watch it but there is someone coming.

Max hold my right arm and I looked at him.

He pointed on the other bit younger boy.

(Uhh this is fun)

I stood up because the one on the floor wasn't able to move so it doesn't matter.

Max didn't liked it I can see his heart beats fast so I wisper to him- Hey Max it's okay we gonna get him out with out something bad happens."

Max was a bit relieved after but when he looked away he was in shook.