part 21- Golf day

Your pov

Starting the say bye waking up with you alarm you set you go on your phone and see the chat with you and Norris was still open. You closed it and sat over to the small table with a chair that was in Charles guest room.

You brushed your hair and already put some sunscreen on your face as it's getting hot today beeing just under the sun playing golf.

After that you stand up and walk over to see if Charles is already awake. The door was closed so you knocked very silent on it. He didn't open so you just walk downstairs and make some Pancakes for him and a avocado bread for you. Obviously the Latte for him and a cappuccino for you cant be missing.

15 minutes later just when you wanted to set the table you see a tired Charles standing in the kitchen.

Y/n- Moring sunshine." You said while laughing cause he started to rub his eyes.

You take his pancakes and his coffee and place it in front of his chair.

Y/n- Hope you still like the same."

He smiled at you but still was too tired to say something.

You too eat and talk about whos coming today.

Charles- Thanks alot for breakfast Y/n!"
He stood up with his plate and while passing you he puts a hand on your shoulder touching you for a second before he washed his and your plate.

You get back im your room to get ready. Putting on the Outfit you bought yesterday. Doing make- up and then your hair.

Just like this you put your hair up in a ponytail

Just like this you put your hair up in a ponytail. The make up was just some concealer and mascara and with a cherry red lipliner you do your lips.

After 40 minutes you meet Charles downstair who was also ready to leave. It was now 9:48. You would meet everyone at 10:15 there.  You had to drive 20 minutes so you put on shoes and get everything you need in Charles Ferrari and already play some music. He also gets in the car and starts to drive.

Y/n- Norris texted me yesterday"

Charles started smiling and looking at you. He turns his head back on the road.

Y/n- We have a bet going."

Charles starts laughing and so do you. You quick changed the subject. The 20 minutes felt like 5.

As Charles and you arrived there you see Everyone waiting for the two of you.

Charles-  Nous ne sommes même pas en retard."
{We're not even late.}He said whike getting out of the car.

Y/n- Ils perdent. le meilleur arrive en dernier!" {They will lose. The best will come last!}

You and Charles laugh because you know one of you will win and also because no one understood what you said.