part 20- Shopping

Your pov

At the Mall you get recognized by fans but not many so you talk to them and do some pictures with them.

After a while Charles some cute outfits for you and you tried them on.

Y/n- Damn I like this one. I think I don't have to try anything other on this is good enough!"

You walk outside the changin room and Charles turned around to look at you.

Charles- Yes I knew it would look good that's why I picked it out."

He smirked at you and you start to laugh and close the curtain to change into normal clothes again.

But before you changed you took a picture to send it to Lilly to show her your outfit.

After you paid you went to some other stores and get some simole things like mascara, nail polish and other things.

Charles wanted some sunglasses so you helped to pick him the best out. He would pick anything but he had to tried 100 glasses on until you said he can take one.

After that you posted 2 pictues on your Instagram story:

Charles and you were on your way back to his apartment when suddenly Arthur called Charles

After thr phone call Charles told me we would meet Arthur in my favorite café of Monaco so with all of our clorthes and sunglasses we walked there while singing some lyrics to taylor swifts songs.

As Arthur was not there yet we sat down at a table for 4 person so we had enough space for the bags.

I got a Iced Matcha Latte and Charles got a Iced Coffee for him. The time we waited for Arthur we talked about golfing.

As the waittress Hannah is a good friend of you and Charles because you come here so often you took a pic of here ehile she serves you your drinks and post it on your insta.

Charles- Do you have any questions about it?"

I did play golf for like 3 or 4 times so I know everthing I need to know.