part 12 - The picture

Your pov

Lauren stepped aside to make space for Norris to stand next to me.

In his left arm his water bottle and the other hand he puts on the little barrier in front of us and I could see all his veins.

I'm normally not a big fan of veins but....

(ufff)

Lando- Hey."

At least he didn't hugged me.

Y/n- Hey."

Interviewer- So Lando what do you have to say to this picture."

I looked at him and raised my brows.
He looked at the picture and first looked confused. But I think he got really fast it was me with another boy kissing.

 But I think he got really fast it was me with another boy kissing

First he smiled. I don't know why so stand him on his toes and he imeadiatly stopped smiling and begun to look confused and so did I because I still didn't know where they have this picture from.

Interviewer- So Lando what do you think about it. Is it you and are you to dating?"

Lando lifted he's brows and looked quick at me and then at the interviewer.

Lando- I personally think..- Ouch"

This time I pushed his arm and it wasn't even a hit but he still said ouch.

Interviewer- Y/L/N why so still?"

Why can't they just shut the fuck up???

Y/n- Everything here is confusing right now!"

Lando- Also the picture?"

He had a serious face on and I was about to freak out.

Y/n- Yes Norris also the picture."

Y/n- Well ehat I can say this is not Norris!"

Interviewer- Okay tank you fot telling us!"

Y/n- Thank you goodbye!"

Lauren and I stepped on the side to talk real quick about what just happened.

Y/n- Like from were did they get this picture and why do they think it's him?"

I crossed my arms and looked at her waiting to awnser my question. I'm sure she has an awsner.

Lauren- I don't know aswell maybe fans took the picture and posted and if it really not is Lando who is it then?"

I started thinking about that moment and the kiss. Best kiss ever. He puts a smile on my face everytime I see him.

Lauren- Ohh Y/n why the cheecky smile huh? Is someone maybe in love???"

She jumped up and down and pulled on my arm and smiled aswell. But I'm not gonna say who it is.

Y/n- Maybeeeeee someone did fell in love but I'm not sure."