Part 2 - In his own world

You jogged to the football pitch were 2 boys were playing but you didn't care.

You wanted to be alone so you put on headphones and warmed a bit up and jiggled and dribbeld and do clean free kicks on the goal.

And again and again and again.

After 1 hour the boys came over. It was already getting a bit dark.

Boy 1- Hey you're pretty good wanna play with us?"

You layed down the headphones and passed them your ball and they started smiling.

You guys played some 1 vs. 1 and also did some freekicks and a little challange and you won.

The boys were impressed.

Boy 2- How are you so good. I've never see you train here before and were here everyday.

Y/n- Yeah looks like you're playing for a club."

Boy 1- Academy!"

You laughed and troughed your ball at him for fun and he laughed too.

Boy 1- But what do you have on your arm. Looks bad to me."

Y/n- Just a cut."

You stand up and packed your things.

Boy 2- Where you're going."

Y/n- Home. Was a lot of fun playing with you. Thanks for making my day better. See you some day I guess!"

Boy 1- yeah bye. Mason"

Boy 2- See you soon! I'm Declan"

Y/n- Bye Mase, bye Dec!"

You walked home with the biggest smile on you're face but just until you saw him.

(god why. good I have a jacket on)

You walk past him without looking at him but you saw he was looking at you.

Lando- Mom what is she still doing here the season is over?"

Cisca was sad- What happened between you two. You used to be best friends and hang around with eatchother every single minute. Today she didn't even celebrated with you!"

Lando got mad- Yeah we used to be. Not anymore!"

Cisca had tears in her eyes but Lando didn't saw it and went on his room.

After showering you walked out of the bathroom just with a shirt on and underwear. Then you bumped into someone.

Your eyes met and both didn't looked away.

Y/n- My fault."

You turned around and walked away but he grabbed you.

He grabbed you were it hurts.

You could scream so bad rightnow but you didn't.

You started crying infront of Lando.

Lando- Why are you crying?"

You lost yourself.

You couln't say anything your brain was empty. The only thing you could do was run away.

Run away, in your room and close it.

Lando's pov

(wtf was that. She just started crying without no reason.
And she had on my shirt. The shirt I gifted her for her birthday. And I have the same one. Fuck. no. What am I saying I hate her she hit me)

I felt how a tear rolled down my cheeck and fast wiped it away and went were all my family and friends were.

But not Y/n. Not anymore.

I sit next to Max who was smiling at me so I smiled back. I guess he knew it was a fake smile.

Max- Hey what is wrong with you. And why did you end your friendship are you dumb?"

I put my head in my arms- I don't know why ok but I don't need her to be happy!"

Max- Liar. You always call her when you're sad, when you get bored, when you have big news or just wanna hear her voice.
And that before you call me. You always want to do the same thing as her: football, motorbike or whatever she does.... Ah and don't forget she made you wanna stay in karting and not do motocross.
Now you won. And she did everything for you to win. She helped you. You would've never win without her I'm just beeing honest!
And you know aswell as I do if she didn't had the crash she would've win the championship!"

After this I had many tears rolling down my face and Max didn't really care so I left.

Left to see who I need.

I walked as fast as I could to her.

On the way I keep thinking about her, how beautiful and awesome she is.

I need her. I really do.

I knock on her door and she opened.

I smiled at her and so did she at me.

Lando- Hey.

her- God thanks youre here. I really need you right know.

I walked in and it is a good feeling.

Your pov

someone is knocking on your door so you opened.

He- Hey."

Y/n- Max what do you want the door was open."

I sit back on my bed and Max walked in.

Max- You know Lando needs you right. I know you will be mad and this but you need to help me get him out of his world.
Pls come with me."

He made puppy eyes.

Y/n- I won't be mad or anything but it sounds serious what did he do this time?"

Max- Well.. I said some things..."

Y/n- What things Max tell me we don't have much time if you say he is in his own world! Hurry up!"

You grabed a hoodie and put in on while Max was walking donwstairs with you.

Max told you what he said.

Y/n- I guess you're true but were are we going rn?"

Max stopped me from walking and looked at Cisca.

Max- Cisca thanks for the dinner and all this we need to go somewhere I'm sorry."

Cisca couldn't say something we were already outside.

Y/n- So is this the part I'm gonna be mad about?"

Max looked at me and grabbed my hands.

Max- Y/n... Lando did a bad mistake with ending the friendship with you. But there is a reason... and this reason is the baddest world he ever fell for."

First I didn't get it but when I did- Oh shit no way, I'm gonna beat this bitch up."

I walked away not knowing which direction we even need to go.

Max- Y/n wait..." You turned around and waited for his respond.

Max- Lando has a girlfriend..."

Y/n- Max comon we don't have the time. Who is she!"

Max- You know her, I'ts the girl you hate I can't remember her name, but I don't like her aswell!"

You laughed. You started laughing really hard.

Max didn't get it but he didn't find it funny.

Y/n- Omg did you see your face you look like that meme: I don't find you funny!"

You burst out of laughing even more.

----------------------------------------------------------

So here's part 2😊