Part 5 - Y/n it's me

skip to now. 24 years old yourself.

Saturday Spanish gp
Y/n's pov

Y/n: „Wich position?"
Radio: „P1 Y/n, Pole position. Well done and good job."
Y/n: „Yess boys thank you guys. How did Lewis do?"
Radio: „He got P2 and Charles P3."
Y/n: „These are the days I love but where did Max and george end up then?"
Radio: „Max had problems with the car P7 and George didn't had a good Qualy idk."
Y/n: „Better luck next time!"

You stand there switching off the car and getting out of it hearing everyone cheering for you.
You jump down and hug Lewis to congratulate him and right after Charles already stands there to contratulate you and Lewis aswell.

Y/n- Great to see you on the top 3 again. Well done!"

He smiles at you after hugging.

Charles- Yeah thanks Y/n. I't does feel good but it's still impossible to get pole when your on track!"

Lewis laughed.

Lewis- Kind of true haha. She's even unbeatable for me!"

You smiled and Lewis hugged you again.

You all chatted a bit and did your interviews.

After the Interview you went to look for your boss but he was nowhere so you ask Angela.

Y/n- Hey Angi have you seen Toto I think he wanted to talk to me?!"

Angi- Oh hey Y/n, yeah he is looking for you he's in the hospitality."

You thanked her and went to find him there and ofcourse you couldn't find him but right then another teamboss is walking over to you.

Him- Y/n congratulations. On your way to the meeting?"

You look confused at him.

Y/n- The only sentence I hear from you is congratulations every weekend. But no I don't know of any meeting I'm looking for Toto!"

Him-Well your on the podium every weekend. There is nothing else to say to you and I also always just see you after the race thats why! And I'm on my way to Toto for the meeting so just come with me."

You didn't say anything else and followed him and as you two enter the room you see Toto.

Y/n- Toto here you are."

I looked over to Toto and he looked frustrating at me. I look over to the other teamboss and he has the same face on.

Y/n- Ok spill the tea what's going on?"

You stand there waiting for them to speack when Toto tells you to sit on a chair at the table behind you.

Y/n- Well what's the m-!"

You turned around to sit down but one seat was already taken.

The seat across from the one you wanted to sit on.

Toto's pov

Toto- Surprise!!!"

Y/n- Not funny Toto! What is he doing here."

Y/n didn't move.

It was really quite in the room until the one speacks whos the reason it's quite.

He- Yeah I'm out of this I'm leaving."

Y/n- P*ssy!"

She didn't look at „him".

"He" turned around and looked at Y/n.