part 16 - After Party

Your pov

George was standing there.

Y/n- Georgie hey!"

Charles- Hey mate!"

George- Hey. But no I would really bring him back to his room. It is next to mine and I'm about to leave with Carmen anyway."

I get excited as I hear her name.

Y/n- Oh were is she. Show me!"

George pointed on a small girl in a beautiful black dress. She's so georgues.

I runned past George and went to Carmen. I gave her a big hug and we got pushed around in the middle of all the peoples. We started a conversation about boys for the next 10 minutes until George and Pierre stopped us.

Y/n- No don't leave we were having this really good convo!"

Carmen- Yes I don't wanna leave either but have you seen Pierre he doesn't look good!"

George- She's right I'm sorry girls we have to take him home!"

Y/n- It's okay we continue the convo another time. Goodbye guys. Goodnight Pierre!"

I hugged Carmen first and then George and Pierre. I also petted Pierres head but I don't think this will help him very much haha.

Anyway they left and I look after them until I don't see them anymore trough all the people. I mean I still heard Pierre screaming he doesn't want to leave but that's all.

Someone taped my shoulders and I turn around and it was Charles.

Charles- Let's find Carlos."

Y/n- Good Idea!"

We laughed about it thinking the same that he will end up like Pierre if we don't watch him because his friends are probably also drunk.

We find Carlos partying with Lando and some other people but I didn't know them. Some friends of Carlos's.

Me and Carlos get everyone a drink and danced toghether. I didn't turnd my head once at Lando but I saw him looking at me and always he did I turned my back to him.

After a while I had to go to the toilet. I told it to Charles and Carlos and again I don't think he will remember but at least I told him.

I walked to the toilets and saw someone following me. I turned around and it was Lando. I turned back around and walk inside the toilet.

Lando's pov

I wanted to talk to her alone but she just walked into the bathroom. I guess I'll wait until she gets out again.

I saw a friend between all the people.

Lando- Mason my boy!"

I screamed trough the whole club so he could hear me. I waved him and we met in the middle if the club.

Lando- Hey mate! What are you doing here?"

Mason- Hey Lando nice to see you again!"

We had to scream at eatchother to unterstand something. It was so loud. The music, the drivers, the peoples. Everything.

Lando- Let's go over there to talk!"

I pointed next to toilets because nobody was there.

Lando- So tell me why are you here. I mean it's cool but whats the reason?"

Mason- Yeah I'm here to suprise someone!"

Lando- Cute!"

Mason- Hey we nearly have the same outfit. How cool is that?"