Proud - Gwen-

Word Count: 300+

Requested: Nope

Summary: Gwen surprises y/n backstage.

Pairings: Gwendaline Blake x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: 16

Warnings: None

I'll stop with the band stuff lol 

briefing: skip this chapter if your gonna fact-check me im not writing this to be like accurate to the 1970s or anything. This will be kinda modern like having phones and such.

'    '   '    '    '   '    '    '   '

G W E N  P O V 

Y/n L/n is a singer and she also happened to be my girlfriend I miss her and so does the guys. Y/n is secsesful and I love that she found something she's passionate about but she doesn't spend time with me anymore.

So today I wanted to surprise her at her concert in Orlando Florida I was on the phone with her manager in the Roles Royce  "yea she's in the hotel we start the show in 2 hours" Kaitlyn says to me "okay thank you so much Kaitlyn ill see you in a couple of hours" I say to her as I gather my bags together as I open the car door with my pinky "yea of course miss L/n" Kaitlyn says.

I could feel her smirk through the phone I just laugh it off as we say our goodbyes and hang up the phone as I step onto the wooden floor of the jet. 

TIMESKIP

I was sitting down in y/ns dressing room anxiously tapping my foot on the carpeted floor hearing the door speak open i see y/n 

(not the hair but this is the outfit)

"y/n!" i jump up running and clinging onto her in a tight hug " i missed you gwen oh fuck how did you get here" she said her hands under my ass supporting me so i don't fall "I got finney to come and take me" i say as i cuddle into her neck.

Sorry this was so short i will be ending this soon