Birthday -Miguel-

Word Count: 900+

Requested: no

Summary: Y/n is gets Miguel a birthday present.

Pairings: Miguel x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: Miguel is 16. Y/n is 17

Warnings: None 😋 (i know its not his birthday anytime soon but this is for the imagine it was my birthday on the 23rd tho)

...................

I was sleeping peacefully after i just got back from my worldwide tour i was in Peru performing 'Love yourself' and a couple of my other singles.

Peru is my last stop before returning to new york to visit Miguel for his birthday.

 I was having a fantastic dream when I heard my phone start to vibrate under my pillow groaning.

As I lift my head to lazily grab my phone when i powered it on i forgot how bright it was.

"what," i said to myself annoyed as i clicked on the notification to see that it was a message from my friends from new york.                                                 

                        Y'ALL UGLYYY 

dolor en mi culo😮‍💨 : y/n

read 4:30 am                                                                                                          
Y/n: mase its 4 in the morning 

Finnegan: ikkk but when are you coming back to Atlanta?

Tristyy: yea bru we miss you over heree

Y/n: I'll be coming back with Mikey's present soon miss you guys too

Tristyy: okay :)

Finnegan: okay see you y/n

.................

i roll my eyes with a smile and hook my phone to the charger on my bedside table as i try to fall back to sleep within a few minutes i fall into a deep slumber.

"y/n get up you have to get ready" my manager yells as he whacks me with the pillow beside me "im up! stop hitting me or i swear to the good lord above ...ill kick your ass" i mumble the last part under my breath as i get up from my bed making him run out of the room hastily.

I take my camera from my suitcase as i search tierdly for the record button when i finally got it i made myself presentable-ish.

And started the video "hey everyone its y/n and today im filming a day in my life as a rapper/singer" i smile pausing as i get sidetracked by my broken nail.

"Oh and i have a big surprise for mikey" i say quickly shutting off the camera and putting on my outfit.