Pete - Saving my Game

Season: 25 Philippines

Male x Male

Requested by: @PurpleAries7

Y/n's POV

I walk back to camp after the individual immunity challenge feeling somewhat defeated. I used to be apart of the Kalabaw tribe composed of 5 members including myself. We are up against Tandang's 6 member tribe as we just merged.

Carter and Denise just won individual immunity and everyone has a hunch that Jonathan Penner has the hidden immunity idol, which leaves only 2 Kalabaw members to choose from. That is me and Jeff Kent. My only way of staying in this game longer is to flirt with Pete.

I sigh as I sit down next to Pete on the beach. "You alright (y/n)?" Pete questions.

"I'm just nervous about the vote tonight. I don't want to be the first member of the jury tonight" I tell him truthfully. I turn slightly and place my hand on Pete's chest.

"Wow," I giggle. "Even though we are literally starving out here you still have some nice abs"

"They are pretty nice" Pete answers with a smile growing on his face.

"And you still got some good muscles," I say as I move my hand now toward his arms.

"Are you flirting with me in order to stay in the game?" Pete laughs nervously.

"What if I am?" I tease. "Is that something you would be opposed to?"

"Certainly not," He says.

"Care to fill me in on what's going to go down at tribal council tonight?" I ask.

"Some members from my side are planning on voting out Penner so that we can flush his idol," Pete explains to me. "Tonight we get out RC. She has been a pain in the butt from the beginning and I have been counting down the days that I finally get to kick her off the island."

"So I'm safe?" I wonder.

"You are safe (y/n)" Pete reassures me.

*time skip*

Tonight's tribal council went perfectly. We successfully got Penner to use his idol and as a result, RC went home. After walking back from tribal council I find Pete by himself towards the trees. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I get butterflies.

"Thanks for keeping me safe tonight Pete," I say.

"You were never in danger of going home tonight" He admits.

"Then why did you let me flirt with you?" I ask.

"Maybe I liked it" He answers. I carefully lean in and connect my lips with Pete's.

"You know, we could absolutely run this game together. Me and you?" I tell him.

"I would love that (y/n)" Pete wraps his arm around me as we walk back to camp together.