Ethan - We Did It

Season: 3 Africa

Female x Male

Requested by: @TayaLop

Y/n's POV

"(y/n), Ethan, tomorrow night both of you will face the jury one final time to see who will walk away with the million dollars. I'll see you tomorrow" Jeff says as he walks out of tribal council. Ethan and I walk back to camp in comfortable silence as I hold hands with Ethan.

The second we make it back to camp I engulf Ethan in a giant hug. "I can't believe we made it to the final 2 together" I squeal in excitement.

"I know," Ethan says. "And that no one figured out that we were in a secret showmance"

"I am so happy that we made it together. We started this game together and now we are ending it together" I smile as I place a kiss on his lips.

"It's absolutely perfect" he kisses me back.

*time skip*

"(y/n), it's your turn to give us one last plea on why you deserve the million" Jeff turns the attention towards me.

"I think I played a fantastic game. I played a great social game where I connected with everyone. I proved myself in challenges by winning immunity when I needed to. And I also got through this game in a secret showmance that no one knew about besides me and Ethan" I explain.

"regardless of what happens tonight, I am proud of the game that I played, and even if I don't win, I already won in my eyes by finding the love of my life in Ethan" I smile as I hold Ethan's hand in mine.

*time skip*

I just won survivor Africa and I couldn't be more excited. "I heard someone here has an announcement to make," Jeff says at the live reunion. "So Ethan, the floor is yours"

"(y/n), I have completely fallen in love with you while on survivor. Every day I spend with you is a gift and it makes me realize how lucky I am. You never fail to make me smile or laugh. You always make me feel like everything is going to be okay. You make my good days even better and my bad days a little brighter" Ethan says.

"(y/n), I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" He asks as I nod my head yes and I begin to cry.

"I love you Ethan," I say as he places the ring on my finger and I hug him.

"I love you (y/n)" he places a kiss on my lips.