Sugar - Making a Statement

Season: 17 Gabon

Female x Female

Requested by: dravenshark88

Y/n's POV

It's day 37 and I am apart of the final 5 and I just won individual immunity, which secures me a spot in the final 4. This will help me get one step closer to the final 3. I walk in the forest trying to figure out what I'm going to do tonight at tribal council when Sugar comes up from behind and scares me.

"I got you so good" Sugar laughs.

"What are you thinking for tonight?" I ask.

"In case Ken plays an idol, I am going to vote for Susie," She tells me.

"Ok, that sounds good. I'll vote with you for Susie then" I smile. Sugar goes quiet which makes me nervous. "Are you okay Sugar?"

"I'm just nervous that some people might target me tonight" She admits. "But as long as Ken doesn't play an idol tonight I will be fine"

"I have got your back tonight Sugar. You aren't going anywhere" I tell her truthfully as I hug her.

"Thanks (y/n)" she says. "Can I tell you something just in case something weird happens tonight and I go home?"

"Of course. What's up?" I question.

"You are the one person in this game who has always made me feel safe. And you have always been so kind to me. I just want you to know how much you mean to me" Sugar explains but I cut her off by connecting my lips with hers.

"I like you too Sugar," I tell her.

*time skip*

"If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now is your time to do so," Jeff says. Ken stands up and hands his idol to Jeff. "I'm not taking any chances tonight, I'm playing this on me tonight Jeff"

"This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Ken will not count tonight" Jeff tells us. This then causes me to get up and head towards Jeff.

"I'm playing this for Sugar tonight" I hand the idol to Jeff.

"This is also a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Sugar will not count. I'll read the votes" Jeff continues.

"First vote, Ken, will not count. Ken, will not count. Sugar, will not count. Susie. The 14th person voted out and the 6th member of the jury, Susie" Jeff says, causing everyone to be shocked.

Sugar turns to me as Susie gets her torch snuffed by Jeff. "Thanks for saving me tonight," she says as she kisses my cheek.

"I told you, you weren't going anywhere tonight" I wink at her.