Eddie - Passing Out

Season: 26 Caramoan

Female x Male

Requested by: @jemmas_void

Y/n's POV

I am determined to win today's individual immunity challenge because I want to be safe. Jeff also threw in that whoever wins will get a clue to where the new hidden immunity idol is. For the challenge, we have to stay on this triangle in the ocean. Every few minutes we will move up the triangle until eventually it is a very tiny space for you to stay.

Right now it's between me and Andrea. I haven't been feeling that well recently so I haven't been eating as much rice. I begin to feel lightheaded. I look over to Eddie who is already out and on the platform. "Eddie, get in the water, I'm about to pass out" I manage to get out before everything goes black.

Eddie's POV

I am cheering for (y/n) to win today's immunity challenge today because at least one of us will be safe. "Eddie" I hear (y/n) say to me. "Get in the water" (y/n) continues. I look at Jeff and he gives me the okay. I get in the water as (y/n) continues to speak. "I'm about to pass out" The second I hear those words come out of (y/n)'s mouth I start swimming towards (y/n).

Just as I got to (y/n), (y/n) passes out. I get a hold of (y/n), making sure that her head is above water. I carry her to the dock where Reynold and Erik help me put her on the dock. Jeff lets the medics treat her as I hold her hand in mine.

"You are okay, (y/n). I'm right here" I tell her.

*time skip*

It's been a few hours and I am still waiting for (y/n) to return to camp. I'm starting to get nervous that she isn't going to come back. But after what feels like forever, I see (y/n) walking towards camp. I run towards her and knock her down in the process.

"You scared me," I say as I hug her on the ground. "I thought I lost you are a second" I place a kiss on the top of her head.

"I'm okay" She smiles.

"Don't do that again" I hit her lightly in the shoulder.

"I don't plan on it" She laughs. "You know what will make me feel better?"

"What?" I answer.

"Cuddles" She gives me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" It's my turn to smile as I wrap my arm around her and cuddle with her all night.