Cochran - Celebrating

Season: 26 Caramoan

Reader x Male

Requested by: @Shadowsrscary

Y/n's POV

Cochran and I have been on the same tribe since the very beginning. And since then our relationship has continued to grow. I feel very confident about my relationship with Cochran. I smile to myself as I think back to one of the conversations we had early on.

*flashback*

I am so excited that I was asked back on survivor to be apart of fans vs favorites 2. It really means a lot that they asked me back. I am currently laying on Cochran's chest as he plays with my hair in the shelter. "Hey, Cochran?" I ask.

"Yeah (y/n)?" he responds.

"Who do you think is going to win an individual immunity first between me and you?" I question.

"Hmmm," he thinks. "Well, you are pretty good at physical comps. I'm good at puzzles. I'm going to have to say you. I don't think I'll win that many individual immunity challenges if I am being completely honest"

"What if I answered with you winning the first individual immunity challenge between me and you," I say truthfully.

"I would say that you are crazy" he laughs.

"If I am right and you win the first individual immunity challenge instead of me, I'll kiss you" I smirk.

"You are so on (y/n)" he smirks. "And If I am right and you win the first individual immunity challenge instead of me, I'll pull an Erik and give my immunity necklace to you" he answers.

"Bring it on Cochran"

*end of flashback*

The first individual immunity challenge just so happened to be a bug-eating contest. And just my luck, the final round is between me and Cochran. I clink my bug with his bug and wish him luck, "May the best person win" I say.

Jeff gives us the go-ahead and almost instantly Cochran downs his bug in one swallow, showing his empty mouth to Jeff. "Cochran has won individual immunity" Jeff announces.

I walk over to Cochran and hug him to congratulate him. "You know what this means, right?" I whisper into his ear. Cochran shakes his head no. I pull apart from the hug and place a kiss on his lips. Cochran smiles as he kisses me back.

I pull away from the kiss and laugh as I see that Cochran's face has turned completely beat red, like a tomato. "Damn, I better win individual immunity more often" Cochran laughs as he places his hand around me.