JT - Stupid Rain

Season: 18 Tocantins

Reader x Male

Requested by: @ayvennn

Y/n's POV

I have loved every second of being on survivor. Everything is such a fun experience, but there is one bad thing. And that is the rain. The rain is the worst part of this experience so far. Whenever it starts to rain, we all huddle into the shelter and just wait out the rain.

I sigh as I look at dark clouds slowly coming toward us. JT stands next to me and wraps his arm around me. "What's on your mind?" He asks as he places a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm mad" I cross my arms and pout.

"Mad at what?" He questions.

"The stupid rain" I answer. "I hate when it rains because there is nothing to do. We are all stuck in the shelter until it stops. Plus I hate getting cold and wet"

"At least you have me to keep you company during the rain" JT teases as he hugs me.

*time skip*

Just as I predicted, the rain starts to pour down from the sky. Everyone makes their way under the shelter. JT wraps his arm around me to pull me closer to him. I smile due to feeling his body warmth.

We all watch the rain and it continues for hours. I slowly start to chatter due to the cold. JT takes notice and gives me his jacket. He wraps it around me and it causes me to feel safe. "Here, this will make you warm," JT says softly.

"Thanks, JT" I lay my head on his shoulder.

The rain continues as the sky becomes dark, due to the night. "(y/n)" JT whispers to me.

"JT" I answer.

"Come cuddle with me" He opens his arms up and I instantly lay on his chest. "I always feel so safe when I'm in your arms"

"I'd do anything for you, you know that" He places another kiss on the top of my head.

"I have you right where I want you" I laugh quietly.

"And that is?" He asks.

"I have you wrapped right around my finger" I yawn. "Goodnight JT"

"Goodnight (y/n). Sweet Dreams" Jt says as he tries to drift off to sleep.