JT - I Hate Goodbyes

Season: 18 Tocantins

Female x Male

Requested by: @larussos

Y/n's POV

The best part about being on survivor so far is that I have met JT. It's no question that JT and I are each other's ride or dies. JT and I are like 2 peas in a pod who have been running this show since day 1.

We all arrive back at camp after the individual immunity challenge, which JT ended up winning. Everyone starts to break off to figure out who they plan on voting out. Right now there are 5 people including me, Erinn, Stephen, Taj, and JT.

I meet JT in the woods and jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He spins us around in a circle, which causes me to giggle. "So, who are we voting out tonight?" I ask when JT finally puts me down.

"I feel like tonight it needs to be Erinn" JT says.

"And you are 100% sure that Stephen will vote with us?" I double-check.

"Yes, he thinks that it is me and him until the end. But really it's me and you" He explains.

"Cool," I smile. "Let's do this"

*time skip*

"It's 2 votes Erinn, 2 votes (y/n). It all comes down to this" Jeff says. I reach over and place my hand in JT's. "The 11th person voted out and the 5th member of the jury. (y/n)" Jeff reveals the final vote.

I look over at JT and he is just as shocked as I am. JT is the first person to get up and say goodbye to me. He wraps me in a tight hug as I finally let the tears fall. "I'm so sorry (y/n). I thought we had the votes. Stephen must have flipped."

"It's okay" I smile as JT wipes my tears.

"(y/n) you are the best thing that has happened to me in this game. I hope you know that. The best thing I did in this game was say hi to you on the very first day because I have completely fallen in love with you since." JT explains.

"You were my easiest hello but you are my hardest goodbye. (y/n) I love you. " He continues.

"I love you too JT" I giggle. "Now finish this thing and win it for me" I let go of the hug and get my torch.

"(y/n) the tribe has spoken" Jeff snuffs my torch. I send little kisses to JT as I walk away.