Ozzy - Finally Coming True

Season: 16 Micronesia Fans vs Favorites

Female x Male

Requested by: @hehehefannygirl

Y/n's POV

I am known for being the runner-up in Pearl Islands. I ended up losing by 1 vote to Sandra. I am very excited to go to a survivor event today and meet some of the new castaways from the newest season, Cook Islands.

As I am walking into the event, I bump into Ozzy. I immediately give him a hug. "Ozzy!" I fangirl a little. "You played such an amazing game. You are truly one of the best to never win"

"No, that is all you (y/n)," Ozzy says which causes me to blush.

"Well, now we are the best duo to never win survivor" I laugh. "Who knows, there might be a next time"

"Next time I'm on survivor, I'm winning" He places his hands on his hips.

"Hate to break it to you, but I will be winning my next season of survivor that I am on," I tell him confidently.

"You are so on (y/n)" He laughs as we walk into the survivor event together.

*time skip*

I just got cast on season 16 of survivor, fans vs favorites. I am currently waiting behind a large rock, for Jeff to announce me. "Now, many people like to say that Ozzy is one of the best survivors to never win in a final tribal council, but personally I think it's this person. Please welcome, runner-up in Pearl Islands (Y/n)" Jeff says.

I walk out and I instantly smile when I see Ozzy already on the favorites mat. This is making me super excited. I finally get to play survivor with Ozzy!

*time skip*

"(y/n)" Ozzy says as he places his hands on my hips and spins me around so that I am looking at him.

"Ozzy," I say back to him.

"Can I show you to this secret place I found?" He asks as he still has his hands on my hips, which gives me slight butterflies.

"Of course" He grabs my hand and leads me to his secret place. His secret place ends up being a large log. We sit behind it and he smiles at me.

"Can I tell you something that's been on my mind recently?" Ozzy questions.

"Go for it" I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Ever since I first met you at one of the survivor events, I felt this instant connection that I have never felt with anyone else. You make me so fucking happy. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm home" Ozzy says but gets cut off my lips touching his.

"I love you Ozzy Lusth" I smile.

"I love you too (y/f/n) (y/l/n)" Ozzy leans back in to give me another kiss.