Xander and Ricard - Confessions

Season: 41

Male x Male

Requested by: @micisquaking

Ricard's POV

I am apart of the final 5 along with Heather, Deshawn, Erika, and Xander. I am beyond excited that I have made it this far, but I know that I will have a challenge at tribal council tonight. So, just in case I leave tonight I need to get something off of my chest.

I search the beach for Xander and I find him in the water. I make my way towards him. I get behind him in the water and scare him from behind, causing him to let out a small scream. "You scared the shit out of me" Xander laughs.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask. "Not game related. It's kind of personal"

"Sure, what's up?" He smiles.

"I want to start off by saying that regardless of what happens tonight at tribal council, I hold nothing against you" I begin. "Second of all, I just really wanted you to know that I think I'm falling for you."

"At first we were such amazing friends, but as the days went on, I started to realize that I see you much more than a friend. Every time I'm around you I get butterflies and you make me really happy" I finish and Xander stares at me in shock for a few seconds before speaking up.

"Wow," He says. "I didn't know you felt that way"

"I really like you too Ricard. I was just too scared to admit it." Xander tells me as he slowly leans in to kiss me. I smile as I kiss him back.

"Why did you have to tell me when you are probably going to get voted off tonight" Xander rolls his eyes playfully.

"I couldn't leave this island without letting you know" I smile.

*time skip*

"I'll read the votes," Jeff says as he reaches into the urn to get the first vote. Xander used his idol on himself, which was expected, so at this point, I am prepared for all the votes to fall on me.

"First vote. Ricard" Jeff shows us the vote. "Deshawn."

"Ricard"

"Deshawn. 2 votes Ricard, 2 votes Deshawn. It all comes down to this vote"

"The 14th member person voted off and the 7th person of our jury. Ricard" Jeff shows us the last vote and my heart sinks. Xander immediately gets up and hugs me. "I'm so sorry," he says.

"No hard feelings" I smile as I get my torch and walk towards Jeff.

"Do you want to tell us what's up between you and Xander?" Jeff questions with a smile on his face.

"Sure," I say as I look at Xander. "I realized that I look at Xander more than a friend and I am looking forward to seeing what our relationship will be like outside of this game," I tell Jeff proudly.