Jay - Loved Ones Visit

Season: 33 Millennials vs Gen X

Female x Male

Requested by: @Chaeli759

Y/n's POV

My boyfriend Jay has been stuck on an island for quite a while and I am so proud of him that he has made it this far. I am currently hiding in the forest waiting for Jeff to introduce me so that I can run out and see Jay.

"Alright Jay, who is the one person you want to see?" Jeff asks.

"You know who it is Jeff" Jay laughs as I hear his voice waver. "It's my girlfriend"

"Say hello to Jay's girlfriend, (y/n). Come on out, (y/n)" Jeff says, which causes me to run out from the forest. I see Jay and I immediately begin to cry. I run into his arms and hug him. We hug for a long time before letting go. I look up at him as I have my arms around the back of his neck.

"You are so skinny" I laugh as I continue to cry. "But you still look amazing"

"You look just as hot as you always do" Jay smiles. "Gosh I have missed you so much, (y/n)" he pulls me into another hug.

"I love you Jay, I hope you never forget how much I love you," I tell him as I hug him.

"I love you too, (y/n). More than you will ever know." Jay tells me.

"I hate to break this up, but (y/n) give Jay one last hug," Jeff says. I hug Jay one last time and give him a quick kiss before heading toward the other loved ones.

*time skip*

Jay ended up winning the challenge which means I get to spend the night at camp with him and I couldn't be more excited. Jay wraps his hand around me as he shows me around camp. "This is our fire, where we eat cook our rice," Jay says.

"Does this mean you are never going to eat rice again?" I laugh.

"I will be sick and tired of eating rice by the time I'm done here" he answers.

Jay and I make our way towards the BBQ that also came with this reward. "You don't know how much I needed to see you. You just remind me of how close I am to winning and that no matter what happens I will always have you"

"You can do this Jay, you are so freaking close. I will always be by your side cheering for you. I love you so much." I lean in and kiss him.

"I love you too. Thank you for everything you do" Jay kisses me back.