Andrea - Keeping Her Safe

Season: 34 Game Changer

Male x Female

Requested by: @Survivor1010

Y/n's POV

"(y/n) you have won individual immunity and cannot be voted off the island tonight," Jeff says as he puts the individual immunity necklace around my neck. "I will see you all at tribal council tonight"

I smile as I join the group and start making my way back to camp.

*time skip*

Winning individual immunity is amazing because I don't have to worry about being voted off tonight. But I do have to worry about the girl who I absolutely adore getting possibly voted off tonight, and that is Andrea.

I sit down next to Andrea in the shelter as everyone else has wandered off, trying to figure out who to vote off tonight. I wrap my arm around her and pull her into my side. "How are you feeling about tonight?" I ask her.

"Not good" She puts her hands in her face. "I feel like I might be going home"

"Hey, I want you to look at me" I pull her hands away from her face and I can see tears forming in her eyes. I use my right hand to hold her chin while continuing to have my other arm wrapped around her. "You aren't going to go anywhere tonight"

"Thank you" Andrea begins to cry into my chest.

"For what?" I question.

"For being my person out here. For being my rock and for constantly looking out for me. I would be a train wreck without you" She pulls away from my chest and places a kiss on my lips.

"I love you sweet girl" I smile.

"I love you too," She says back to me.

*time skip*

"(y/n) you won individual immunity today at the challenge. How does that make you feel?" Jeff asks me at tribal council.

"I am happy that I am safe tonight. But it also puts the person I care most about in danger of going home tonight" I answer truthfully.

"Does anyone know who that person is?" Jeff asks.

"It's me, Jeff. Everyone on this tribe knows that it's always going to be (y/n) and I until the end. So I have a feeling it's going to be me tonight" Andrea says.

*time skip*

"If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so," Jeff says as he awaits to read the votes.

"Yeah, Jeff" I raise my hand as I look in my bag. "I want to use my idol on Andrea tonight" I walk over to Jeff and give him my idol.

"This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Andrea will not count tonight" Jeff confirms. Andrea looks at me with a giant smile on her face. I give her my hand as we watch Jeff read off 6 votes that don't count for her.

"The 13th person voted out and the 6th member of our jury, Brad. That's enough I need your torch" Jeff announces.

*time skip*

The second we arrive back at camp Andrea immediately jumps into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. "You saved me. Like you really saved me. Thank you so much" She says.

"You know that I would do anything for you" I smile as I spin her around. She leans in and places a kiss on my lips.

"I love you," She says.

"I love you too," I say as I kiss her back.