Ken - You are Going to be Okay

Season: 33 Millenials vs Gen X

Female x Male

Requested by: @_swaggyy

Y/n's POV

We come back from the immunity challenge and for some reason, this huge feeling of intense paranoia overcomes me and I am absolutely terrified that I am going to be voted off tonight. Everyone starts to go off to different places trying to figure out who to vote for tonight.

I walk off to the beach to wash off and try not to get myself worked up. After being alone for a little bit in the ocean, I still feel super paranoid. I can feel myself starting to slowly panic. Just as I begin to cry, Ken joins me in the ocean.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks as he pulls me into his chest.

"I'm just really paranoid and I feel like I'm being voted off tonight" I cry.

"That's wrong" he rubs circles on my back. "Everyone is targeting Jay tonight"

"Are you sure?" I ask again. "What if people want me out?"

"No one wants you out, I promise. You are not going to get a single vote tonight" he reassures me.

"(y/n), look at me" he pulls away from the hug and holds the back of my head so that we are both looking at each other. "You are going to be okay tonight. I wouldn't let anything happen to you"

"I need you to take a deep breath with me" he places my hand on his chest so that I can feel him take a deep breath.

"Thank you, Ken" I smile.

"Everything is going to work out tonight. Jay will be voted out by everyone and he will probably throw his vote on me or something. You are going to be just fine" he tells me.

"I'd be so lost without you to knock some sense into me" I laugh as he wipes my tears.

"It's no problem, honestly" he pulls me into one final hug and places a kiss on my head.