Spencer - Reunited

Season: 18 Tocantins

Reader x Male

Requested by: @ayvennn

Y/n's POV

I have not seen my best friend and ride or die, Spencer, since he became the first person on the jury. I'm not going to lie, playing the game without Spencer by my side absolutely sucked. Sometimes I would just miss him because he would always talk some sense into me.

I sit down at tribal council and I smile when I watch Spencer walk in. I am apart of the final 5 and after I came extremely close to winning immunity, but ultimately failed, I feel like today might be the day I head to the jury.

"Let's talk about the game," Jeff says. "How does it feel to be apart of the final 5 (y/n)?"

"It feels great but at the same time, it's bitter-sweet. I am really starting to miss some of the players I started this game with. As we continue to get smaller and smaller it makes me miss my old tribe mates" I explain.

"Do you miss anyone in particular?" Jeff asks.

"I mean it's no doubt that everyone knows that Spencer was my person in the game. It was always going to be me and him until the end and no one was going to get in between that" I tell him.

*time skip*

I was right, tonight was my night to go. I got voted off and it definitely feels bitter-sweet to me. It sucks that I got this close and didn't end up with the money. But I am so excited to go to ponderosa and see Spencer.

I get out of the car and the first person to greet me is Spencer. I immediately jump into his arms and just hug him. He holds me close. "You were the one person I missed," I tell him truthfully. "It absolutely sucked playing the game for so long without you by my side."

"I am so beyond proud of you" Spencer lets go of the hug and looks me in the eyes. "Every time I saw you at tribal council with the immunity necklace on, I was so freaking proud"

"Remember on day 15, when I told you that you had it in you to play this game without me?" He asks as I nod my head yes. "You totally proved me right"

"You know what I have been waiting to do?" I ask him.

"What?" He responds.

"This" I get on my tip-toes and kiss him.

"You make me crazy Spencer and I can't spend another day without you knowing that I really like you," I say truthfully.

"It took you long enough" He laughs as he leans in and kisses me back.

A/N

Do you guys like it when I do one's surrounding ponderosa?