Colby/Matty - New Beginnings

Season: 2 Australia and 17 Gabon

Female x Male

Requested by: @Arrowixx

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

One thing that has been happening in the survivor community is survivor events, where you can watch the newest episode of survivor with some survivor alumni. Today, I convinced my friend to go with me to one of these survivor events in New York City.

I walk to get a drink when I bump into someone I recognize from survivor, Colby from season 2. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," Colby says as he accidentally spills his drink all over my shirt.

"No, it's fine" I laugh. "It's just an accident"

"Let me make it up to you by taking you out sometime" He smiles.

"You know what? I think I would really like that" I answer nervously.

"It's settled then" He gives me his phone and I put my number into his phone. "I never caught your name."

"It's (y/n)" I tell him.

"It's nice to meet you (y/n), I'm Colby. I guess I will see you around" He winks at me before walking away.

*time skip*

I have been dating Colby for about 8 months now and I have completely fallen head over heels for this man. I make myself some coffee and instantly smile when I feel hands wrap around my waist. "Good morning beautiful" Colby whispers into my ears.

"Good morning handsome," I say, still getting butterflies whenever he does this.

"Do I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asks.

"Only all the time" I giggle.

"Good, because I never want you to forget it," He says as he spins me around and places a kiss on my lips.

*time skip*

I have been dating Colby for 4 years now and a few months ago I just gave birth to our daughter. But sadly, things between me and Colby have not been going very well. I sigh as I hold Colby's hands in mine.

"Colby, I love you more than anything. But I don't think our relationship is working anymore. If you really love someone, sometimes you have to let them go. I'm letting you go because I know it's for the best. Not only is it the best for me, but it's the best for our little girl" I tell him as the tears fall from my eyes.

"I understand (y/n), we are making the right decision. I just want you to know that I love you and sweet Avery, no matter what" Colby wipes away my tears and just holds me.

*time skip*

Survivor just cast me to be on the newest season of survivor, Gabon and I can't believe I'm actually here. I've heard all of Colby's stories about being on survivor, but to actually be here is a completely different story.

I lay on Matty's chest in the shelter as he plays with my hair. Over the past few days, I have realized that I really like Matty. "Hey, Matty?" I ask.

"Yes, Sweet Girl?" He responds.

"I really like you," I say quietly.

"I really like you too" He smiles as he leans down and connects his lips with mine.

*time skip*

"The winner of season 17 is (y/n)" Jeff says as he shows the winning vote. I immediately jump up and hug Matty. He places a kiss on my lips and then goes with me to celebrate with my family. Once I get back on stage, Matty does something that I never expected.

"(y/n), I quickly learned out there on that island, that I am completely and utterly in love with you. I have loved getting to know you outside of this game and every day I spend with you, it makes me realize how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you. (y/f/n) (y/l/n), will you marry me?" Matty gets down on one knee and pulls out a box from his pocket. I nod my head yes as he places the ring on my finger.

He sticks his lips out and I kiss them. He hugs me and spins me around.

*time skip*

It's been two years since I won survivor and since Matty proposed to me and a lot has happened since then. Matty and I finally got married and it was the most perfect wedding. I also just gave birth to our twin boys. Matty holds our son, Blake. While I hold our other son, Cooper. Matty sits down next to me on the bed and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm proud of you. I love you and our little family so much" Matty smiles.

"I love you too," I say as I lay my head on his shoulder.